Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter: Deontay Wilder Fight Will Happen in Russia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In May, American bombs will touch down in Mother Russia.

BBBoooMMMbbb SSSqqqUUUaaaDDD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
      is browne a champ? um no he was not...
      did chagaev turn down 50-50 to fight somewhere else? no he did not

and we have yet to see if browne's win gets tainted like they tainted guillermo jone's win...so u might want to hold off on this stance buddy

also browne didnt go to the judges and fought pretty poorly for several rounds vs a fat chagaev...
      Jones wasnt tested in Russia but in Swiss by indenpendent anti doping organisation.The result of testing was accepted by all boxing organisations.

its already your second false statement in this thread

Comment

wtf are wilder's fans complaining about? nothing illegal happened right? What's the big deal?

Povetkin wants to fights in his country the same way wilder wants to fight in his hometown.

Comment

kiev is not in russia..u said klit was a russian mayor..u lied bru..no more talk from u calling me laughable when u cant even be honest and accept that russia is full of **** in politics and in boxing
          You seriously need to learn to read my friend.. I haven't said anything of the sort. I realise English may not be your first language based on your posts, but thats a pretty elementary mistake. Go read my post again

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            Well team Wilder obviously didn't offer much money hence their team putting up a pathetic $5m purse bid for a fight which should have been a big ppv fight in the states.
            how is 2.5 million not good money but tha tis all povetkin is getting bc he's only getting 25% of the 7 million...
            are u stupid or just dumb?

Comment

So it's settled, Povetkin has gained home advantage. Am interested in seeing this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                Jones wasnt tested in Russia but in Swiss by indenpendent anti doping organisation.The result of testing was accepted by all boxing organisations.

its already your second false statement in this thread
                Swiss independent aka fall company for all anyone of us know..i also knew that as well...i just hope u understand that u cant trust falty crap after it keeps happening over and over again..

swiss independet lol...wat should that really mean to us? hand over fist is the way these russian/germany teams seem to operate..

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  You seriously need to learn to read my friend.. I haven't said anything of the sort. I realise English may not be your first language based on your posts, but thats a pretty elementary mistake. Go read my post again
                  u said the man campaigns in russia to win kiev lol....russian voters have no control over that dude..u're point was freaking invalid and u think u're a know it all but you are not...i guess trump should go campaign mexico to win Minnesota...that would taking a play from your faulty handbook..

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    wtf are wilder's fans complaining about? nothing illegal happened right? What's the big deal?

Povetkin wants to fights in his country the same way wilder wants to fight in his hometown.
                    brooklyn is not wilders hometown..
                    and nobody is complaining ppl are just accusing it of being faulty that povetkin wont take 50/50 or 25% more money to come to the states after he's said that he wants to fight in the states at some point...

and no his repuation is not the best when it comes to fights across the pond..look at the huck fight and all the controversy surrounding it

Comment

u said the man campaigns in russia to win kiev lol....russian voters have no control over that dude..u're point was freaking invalid and u think u're a know it all but you are not...i guess trump should go campaign mexico to win Minnesota...that would taking a play from your faulty handbook..
                      yet Wladimir Klitschko, a Ukrainian who campaigns against Russia (his brother is the mayor of Kiev for crying out loud)
                      Don't be silly, learn to read.

Whats up with Fortuna/Uchiyama anyway, pretty sure it's almost signed. Heard the fight might be in Vegas too, but I can't confirm that

Comment

Working...
                      X