No announcement yet.

Hearn: Brook vs Khan, Froch vs GGG likely to happen in 2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Andre Ward hasn't fought at SMW in 2 years and don't plan on it ever again.

So yes, if Froch is not retired. He's the best.
    People with their retirement talk, Floyd has been retired too and is retired again and still people pick him over most everyone out there.

Vitali was also retired, came back and fought the HW champ Sam Peter.

Tyson, Holyfield, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali, all of them were retired and came back strong.

Wlad is still regarded as the best HW in the world at age 40 but Froch now is a retired bum because he might fight GGG.

If Froch fought DeGale it would be a great fight for the same GGG haters. They already said it in previous posts, Diggler is a prime example for a biased hater with double standards. Tried hyping up Froch vs DeGale and when he found out that he was wrong about DeGales worth even in the UK he tries do downplay Froch.

I dont give much about that Froch talk because he has been talking all the time without backing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      People with their retirement talk, Floyd has been retired too and is retired again and still people pick him over most everyone out there.

Vitali was also retired, came back and fought the HW champ Sam Peter.

Tyson, Holyfield, Sugar Ray Leonard, Ali, all of them were retired and came back strong.

Wlad is still regarded as the best HW in the world at age 40 but Froch now is a retired bum because he might fight GGG.

If Froch fought DeGale it would be a great fight for the same GGG haters. They already said it in previous posts, Diggler is a prime example for a biased hater with double standards. Tried hyping up Froch vs DeGale and when he found out that he was wrong about DeGales worth even in the UK he tries do downplay Froch.

I dont give much about that Froch talk because he has been talking all the time without backing it up.
      I thought you had me on ignore but all you've done is post about me the past 2 days?

Hurt feelings and emotions.

The only thing I opposed to was the idea that Froch was "the best SMW" when he clearly isn't now and never was even when he was active. I never called him a "bum"

Only someone who is deeply emotional and experiencing some sharp discomfort in their ******* area would deduce that from my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Could quite easily say that "if" Andre Ward fought at SMW again, he'd be the best and it would hold more weight
        But he already said he was moving up and according to you once he decides that he couldn't go back to SMW.

So I guess mine is probably more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          But he already said he was moving up and according to you once he decides that he couldn't go back to SMW.

So I guess mine is probably more likely.
          If Carl Froch came back, he wouldn't be the best at SMW. He'd have to prove that....which is something he didn't do whilst active.

Comment

At what point in the video does he discuss Froch-GGG? I can't be listening to 11 minutes of Hearn, I hate the sight of the cnut.

Comment

Working...
            X