Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Boyega's live reaction to Star Wars Trailer! Amazing!! (Racists lost)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    We done made it!

Da man tried to keep us down but we prevailed!
    You seem like one of those people referenced in the thread title, the ones that lost.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      You seem like one of those people referenced in the thread title, the ones that lost.
      Lost what exactly? I hate Star Wars.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        I didn't even realize there were racist nerd star wars fans upset about this. I mean, Billy Dee F u cking Williams

Anyways, comes as no surprise. Stars Wars fans have always been fa gs whereas as Star trek are the classy intelligent ones
        Very true. I can't green you yet.

Comment

this really wouldn't have been an issue if they got a black actor that didn't have a weird, punchable, face. dude is a ****ing mouth breather. billy dee williams was too damn suave to get upset about.

Comment

I had no idea so many Black people liked Star Wars/Harry Potter...Thought it was mostly White/Asians who were mainly into that stuff.

When I was waiting on line at Barnes and Noble on the night when the last Harry Potter book came out I saw tons of Black people waiting for it...Who knew lol....

Comment

Maybe alot of these computer nerd White guys on Xbox Live etc don't like Blacks because they just assume that Black guys are getting more girls than them??

Star Wars fans would fit that mold aswell...Some of the most racist/sexist people I have ever encountered were Nerds......Probably mad that they aren't getting any puss...

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                Maybe alot of these computer nerd White guys on Xbox Live etc don't like Blacks because they just assume that Black guys are getting more girls than them??

Star Wars fans would fit that mold aswell...Some of the most racist/sexist people I have ever encountered were Nerds......Probably mad that they aren't getting any puss...
                This is what most things boil down to. Lack of vagina

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                  I had no idea so many Black people liked Star Wars/Harry Potter...Thought it was mostly White/Asians who were mainly into that stuff.
                  Yeah it's weird, it's almost like stereotypes aren't always 100% correct. But I think this thread should now be a thread to post black nerds (like Sir Trigger).

Comment

Working...
                  X