No announcement yet.

which fight of hector camaho sr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which fight of hector camaho sr

Would you consider his best performance?

His wins over Bazooka Limon and Jose Luis Ramirez.

Comment

His fight with Jose Luis Ramirez was vintage peak performance Camacho Sr. I remember watching that fight and everyone in my house wanting Ramirez to win. But Camacho put on such a dominating performance it was great to see.

Camacho was fast, showed great power and good defense. It was signature Camacho.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        These were the first two I thought of. I was also impressed with his win over Howard Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          These two^^^^^^^. Great performances by Camacho

Comment

Sugar Ray leonard.. Only man to stop Ray.. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Sugar Ray leonard.. Only man to stop Ray.. Lol
              Haha. Dang it. You took my joke! His classic war with Ray. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                These were the first two I thought of. I was also impressed with his win over Howard Davis.
                Let's see him do it to a prime Howard Davis Jr. Can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
                  Hmm perhaps. But Davis Jr. was coming off a draw against the undefeated Meldrick Taylor and Camacho completely outboxed him. Davis often could be out punched but rarely out boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
                    I remember the high expectations we had on Howard Davis turning pro,
                    but … though we waited with patience, they were never really fulfilled.

My personal memories of him is one of the best amateurs I ever witnessed.
                    I also remember first time watching Hector, being absorbed by his hand speed.

In my opinion, Hector was better suited than Howard for the professional rings.
                    And prime vs prime, I’d been sure of which guy I would’ve bet all my money on.

Comment

Working...
                    X