No announcement yet.

Martinez can avoid all the top Middleweights and it's ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez can avoid all the top Middleweights and it's ok

Yet if Floyd doesnt fight Martinez he is scared and a duck??how does that work??Martinez does not have to face top middleweights because of risk/reward..yet if Floyd does not fight the top mw he is a ducking coward??the posters on here are hilarious,i mean hilarious....

Whats next Floyd needs to fight Andre Ward?

Comment

He schooled the #2 middleweight in his last fight, I don't see him ducking anyone yet.

Comment

I agree that the hate is ridiculous but like who has Martinez avoided? And eplease no Pirog with his ONE win and GGG with 2 televised wins one over a Jr MW with 5 losses.

Comment

Somebody's scared floyd would get murked.....

Comment

For once I have to agree with Larry. No top p4p fighter receives the passes that Martinez has since he knocked out Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              For once I have to agree with Larry. No top p4p fighter receives the passes that Martinez has since he knocked out Paul Williams.
              After P.Will, which top 160lb fighter didn't he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I agree that the hate is ridiculous but like who has Martinez avoided? And eplease no Pirog with his ONE win and GGG with 2 televised wins one over a Jr MW with 5 losses.
                He hasn't avoided anyone, but he hasn't been fighting very good fights either. He's solely focused on money, which every other popular fighter in the sport gets heavily criticized for, yet people don't care that Martinez is fighting Darren Barker and Martin Murray and looking at a Chavez Jr. rematch.

Why not fight Pirog? He was more deserving than Barker. Why not fight Golovkin now? He's more deserving than Murray.

Comment

So lets recap Larrys argument. Its okay for floyd to avoid Martinez.....who would probably tax mayweathers ass....becaud martinez has avoided....who exactly?

Comment

No body wants to fight him!

Comment

Working...
                    X