Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Floyd make your top 50 list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's definitely in the top 50 ATGs but is not in the top 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Well he's not as skilled as Jim Corbett who I rank at 80, nor is his resume as good.

Probably just outside the top 100.
      u cant be that dumb.

Comment

i'd place him somewhere in the top 20 to top 30...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          u cant be that dumb.
          I'll leave that up to you to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Well he's not as skilled as Jim Corbett who I rank at 80, nor is his resume as good.

Probably just outside the top 100.
            corbett was way better then floyd. how do I know? Because Floyd would have been to chicken to step into the ring without gloves on. His health is way to important. He wasn't man enough to fight in those days.

Comment

I notice how your poll choices are VERY different to the ones you gave for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                I notice how your poll choices are VERY different to the ones you gave for Pac.
                I made the poll to the calibre of the fighter. If this was a poll on Vuyani Bungu I obviously wouldn't have top 10 options for him unless the insane members of boxing scene demanded it.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  I made the poll to the calibre of the fighter. If this was a poll on Vuyani Bungu I obviously wouldn't have top 10 options for him unless the insane members of boxing scene demanded it.
                  Yes but your Pac thread forced people to have him in their top 10. It's like you're that much in love with the little feller that you can't even imagine why anyone would consider him outside of their top 10! Either that or you're just trolling. To answer both questions:

Floyd - around 15 - 30
                  Pac - around 30 - 40

Just my opinion.

Comment

Yes but your Pac thread forced people to have him in their top 10. It's like you're that much in love with the little feller that you can't even imagine why anyone would consider him outside of their top 10! Either that or you're just trolling. To answer both questions:

Floyd - around 15 - 30
                    Pac - around 30 - 40

Just my opinion.
                    Well I could agree with your opinion but then we would both be wrong.

Comment

Floyd - around 15 - 30
                      Pac - around 30 - 40

Just my opinion.
                      Nope. Floyd will never be above against Pac. Just for example, in the last 5 years Floyd fought only 4 times and he weight cheated and sucker punched 2 of his opponent to ensure his victory while Pac fought 10 times not to mention Pac beat so much better the 4 common opponents they fought (Oscar, Hatton, Mosley and Cotto). Then I won't mention about the 8 divisions champ, 4 lineal champ, 3 times fighter of the year and fighter of the decade Pacquiao achievements compare to Floyd. LMAO
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 10-29-2012, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X