No announcement yet.

I experienced sleep paralysis this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Yes I have had this happen a few times but usually you can't open your eyes. It's like being semi conscious of your surroundings but being unable to move your body or open your eyes which is scary as hell. When it first happened to me it felt like being in a coma or something. I didn't know there was an actual name for it until recently and it was quite refreshing to find out I'm not the only person who has ever experienced this.
    I have the same experience you have. I my hardest to make a noise or shout, it doesn't happen at first which is scary then eventually you will make a noise and you will wake up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its called a dream bro
      HAHA...I was thinking the same thing.

For real though, i have had experiences where I thought I was awake and could hear things in the room with me but I could not move or wake up. I could feel my muscles trying (or so I thought) but I could not do anything- I woke up and the room was empty.....it's happened a few times though out the years.

Comment

the closest thing was a neurological issue that lasted about a week. You know when you sometimes first wake up and you can't clench your fist? Like you have no energy/ and or feel weak?

I felt like that for a while and it was really odd. Could have been booze/dope but it went away when I jogged it off eventually.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This **** is real. Happened to me a few months back. I was awake but couldnt move, I notice this large dark shadow figure in the conner of my bedroom. I tryed to reach over for my glock and shoot it. I couldnt move to grab the gun, that's when i was scared. It finally stopped, i got up and was like WTF? If I ever see those shadow people again, and I can move, they gettin 15 9mm's put in em.

Comment

This only ever happened when i was kid but it always scared me. my mom and dad just said it happens sometimes your minds half awake or something like that i still prayed about it.

Comment

Happened to me when I was a kid. It's referred to as "a ghost stepping on you" in my culture. When I was a kid, I used to sleep on the couch a lot (it was really comfortable). One night I was sleeping and woke up in the middle of the night. I opened my eyes and all I could see was a bright light above me. I tried to move, but couldn't. Tried to scream, but nothing came out. When it finally broke, I cried like a little baby. **** was scary as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                This has to be the scariest **** this that ever happened to me. I work at a call center , my shift started at 6:30 AM. I slept like 4hrs the night before so i was tired as hell.I logged into my PC , checked my emails and stuff but usually no calls come at this time which gives me time to take a nap.

So , i fell asleep on my desk for a while then kinda woke up, tried to go back to sleep again then at this time point i heard some of my colleagues come in (i realized later that was actually a dream ....) After a while I started hearing some bizarre ass noise that woke me up again , i opened my eyes(i woke up for real at this point , was actually conscious and aware of my surroundings..) , and for some reason i started to have this weird feeling that something was there to get me as i couldnt move , couldnt talk , i literally wanted to scream but was stuck in my own body. I was able to look outside the window and there was this light that was getting brighter , man i was f.u.c.k.i.n.g terrified at this point because i thought some aliens were coming for me lol. Then not sure what happened it just stopped and i was able to move.

Anyone else ever experienced stuff like that ??

You're not saved and a demon was after you, as simple as that.

Comment

That happened to me once.....

I couldn't sleep one night so I went to the store and bought those over the counter sleep aid pills - next morning i wake up, but my body didn't move, scary shit mang.....im never taking those cheap arse pills again.........

Comment

Happened to me three times in one night, scariest thing ever!

Having never heard of sleep paralysis, and never before experiencing anything like it had me thinking I was either having a hear attack or stroke.

Comment

Yeah. It usually happens when I leave a light on in my room, like the TV or laptop. Last time it was because I fell asleep with my laptop on my chest, I woke up feeling trapped to my bed. Entire body felt tense at that point, I couldn't move any muscles no matter how hard I tried. I felt my soul(?) hovering over my body, floating up but still feeling chained down. I thought I was dying so I gave up but upon just levitating there for a while I caught the image of my body sleeping below me and realized it was OBE.
                      I woke up and had to go to the hospital because my heart was beating so fast I was nearly hyperventilating. Drank 2 redbulls and a coffee prior to coming home that night at work and it had just worked it's way through my system. Doc had to put me on valium that AM...

Comment

Working...
                      X