Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: A Look at Golovkin's Legal Fight Against His Former Managers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Simple case of Golovkin not wanting to pay them. He ditched everyone including his trainer who he used to claim was like a father. A proper **** he is.
    You clown, he never said that. It was Sanchez who claimed they had a father son relationship.

Comment

I love how dudes act like it was only Golovkin who left Sanchez. There was a huge exodus of fighters that were leaving Abel.

Comment

He didn't terminate the contract until 2019. But doesn't want to pay them for 2018. I read it fine. Golovkin isn't even arguing that this is wrong. He's trying to get out of it by claiming they didn't do their job and weren't licensed. That never bothered him before. Like i said he just doesn't want to pay them because he's a ****.
        Thats only one of his arguments and not even the main one. Read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Once Golovkin made it big it seems that greed caused him to turn on the people who helped get him there.

Like Abel Sanchez.
          It was really the forums that trolled Abel saying that Canelo beat GGG. Industry didn’t instigate on that... who know why... but rest assured other sites follow these types of gossips in their native (EE news) and I’m sure GGG and his close affiliates made a big deal about it. Similar to what PAC did to Roach with they Matthysse return. Roach had said that Floyd won.

Those are big things that hit the pride relationship of boxer/trainer. Let’s keep it 100. Herman Bros. don’t care for that either. Lol that was between Abel and Lil’G

Comment

This sounds like a shet show!

Comment

Show me the contract...sorry but "he said, she said" doesn't play in California court. When this f-i-n-a-l-l-y makes it to court the Herman Bros will realize they got taken to the cleaners by a California Law shark that convinced them they had a case....because they don't.

Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz will take their comedy act back to Germany empty handed.
              Last edited by factsarenice; 08-09-2020, 03:57 PM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                This might be the longest article I've ever seen here.

From what I've read Golovkin has more of the law on his side.

When I read about him ditching Sanchez I thought that was GGG being ungrateful, but I didn't realise he was paying out 45% of his purses - that is too much.

And then, with all this turbulence and rancor in the background Golovkin showed a lot of composure and professionalism to stay dedicated in training and turn in the performances he has. That speaks to his strength of character.
                Well said.

Good post.

Comment

He didn't terminate the contract until 2019. But doesn't want to pay them for 2018. I read it fine. Golovkin isn't even arguing that this is wrong. He's trying to get out of it by claiming they didn't do their job and weren't licensed. That never bothered him before. Like i said he just doesn't want to pay them because he's a ****.
                  There is no contract and verbal isn't shyt without action. Herman Bro's will need to prove they actually did something and they can't. Also, contracts without end and auto renewing contracts are unenforceable toilet paper. As I said, Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz will eventually realize they were taken down by an killer attorney that convinced them they had a case and then slink back to stalag 13 empty handed. Watch...you'll see.

Comment

Lil ga bum fook em now his true colours have shown the good ole boy is yellow and 2 faced

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      There is no contract and verbal isn't shyt without action. Herman Bro's will need to prove they actually did something and they can't. Also, contracts without end and auto renewing contracts are unenforceable toilet paper. As I said, Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz will eventually realize they were taken down by an killer attorney that convinced them they had a case and then slink back to stalag 13 empty handed. Watch...you'll see.
                      You are a wrong about unenforcibility of such contracts, but generally agree that a lawyer would make a butt load of money off these 2 fake purses sellers.

Comment

Working...
                      X