Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez Manager: Very Little Effort From Top Rank To Get Lomachenko Fight Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El hijo de su madre ya se dio cuenta que solo servira de escalon para el Loma y quiere mas dinero el cobarde jaja

Comment

according to Lopez’s manager, Loma “probably” deserves more money... that’s all I need to hear from these ‘tards. They don’t want the fight

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
        The guy seems to be a real humble dude. He's old school in a lot of his beliefs and things and that seperates himself from a lot of these new age diva types.

I dont know how anyone could actually hate him for any other reason.

Great skills
        Great person
        Takes on everyone

Like I said in a different post hes goy claim to have been rhe best at 126,130, and 135. Very few tough opponents left.
        And still there are dumb people have audacity to criticize Lomas resume and call him "bumlovkin." I don't think these mentally ill people could say a word to Loma if they see him in real life..
        Loma is in boxing just for his legacy and his goal is to fight the best and retire that's what he said many times. How can you criticize him is beyond me..

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          El hijo de su madre ya se dio cuenta que solo servira de escalon para el Loma y quiere mas dinero el cobarde jaja
          Es la verdad. Ambos son cobardes.

Comment

Loma took pay cut Lopez turned down a biggest pay day ducking

Comment

This is not a career high for the Loma he made more in his last two fights this is for much less

Comment

Ole Bob the big fight serial killer at it again. Will he ever be stopped?

If it’s about live gate and closed circuit (which closed circuit is only done in a colossal fight) why is Loma getting a record high pay day and Teophemo making the sacrifice?

Yet some how Teo is the blame when he is just as popular fighter with more upside, and harboring the risk as a 40-60 odds underdog?

This is about Top Rank preserving Loma. So giving Teophemo an extra 750K-Mill is the difference between profit and loss?

Why not make that 750K to a million as a bonus to the winner? Give Loma 2.5 million and Teo 1.25 million. Winner gets a Milli bonus?

Clearly Top Rank isn’t trying to make this fight. Loma is a great fighter but not even a cash cow. Why are they protecting him.

Loma is that good so test him. Besides he already has a loss it won’t hurt his career to take this type of fight.

These are the fights that earn you legacy. Bob seems unable to pull the trigger on a great inhouse - or... other side of the street fight.

Just hand over the reins already!!! Nobody cares about Loma vs Verdejo. That is not PPV worthy so that’s a bigger loss. It’s a predictable fight.

Bob is now in the business of preserving stars for tomato paste romps and unavailable for making great matchups unless he has an advantage against an opposing promoter...GTFOB already. This is a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Ole Bob the big fight serial killer at it again. Will he ever be stopped?

If it’s about live gate and closed circuit (which closed circuit is only done in a colossal fight) why is Loma getting a record high pay day and Teophemo making the sacrifice?

Yet some how Teo is the blame when he is just as popular fighter with more upside, and harboring the risk as a 40-60 odds underdog?

This is about Top Rank preserving Loma. So giving Teophemo an extra 750K-Mill is the difference between profit and loss?

Why not make that 750K to a million as a bonus to the winner? Give Loma 2.5 million and Teo 1.25 million. Winner gets a Milli bonus?

Clearly Top Rank isn’t trying to make this fight. Loma is a great fighter but not even a cash cow. Why are they protecting him.

Loma is that good so test him. Besides he already has a loss it won’t hurt his career to take this type of fight.

These are the fights that earn you legacy. Bob seems unable to pull the trigger on a great inhouse - or... other side of the street fight.

Just hand over the reins already!!! Nobody cares about Loma vs Verdejo. That is not PPV worthy so that’s a bigger loss. It’s a predictable fight.

Bob is now in the business of preserving stars for tomato paste romps and unavailable for making great matchups unless he has an advantage against an opposing promoter...GTFOB already. This is a sport.
                  Want to answer some hard questions and be humilated by your own answers?

Comment

Top Rank called your bluff- that's it.

Comment

Lopez used Loma's name and now its one excuse after another.

But hey, Haney and Tank have done it and both fight easy for much, much less so why not? Frankly, I don't think any of them want Loma until he's old but that's boxing today.

Come to think of it, if Ryan Garcia fights Campbell he'll be the first in his class to fight real competition. Imagine that? I thought Ryan was all show but maybe I was wrong, In actuality, Ryan seems to be the only one that wants to compete.

Comment

Working...
                      X