Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheslea got ripped apart. Unsurprisingly.

Barcelona will suffer a similar fate.

Comment

• Chelsea are so far off Bayern. I look forward being smashed by the 6-1 on aggregate next season.

Bayern's third goal makes the top 20 worst goals we've conceded this season

Comment

• Bayern are the team to beat in the UCL. It's theirs to lose because no team is on their form and organization.

The thing is, they didn't even go Galacticos to do it. Lewandowski has been there since Dortmund lost the final to Bayern. Who else is there? Arsenal reject. Barcelona reject. A schalke player. A Canadian kid from the MLS.

The only "name" is Coutinho on loan, who can't even break into that team's starting lineup.

They showed how **** Chelsea's transfer policy has been since Marina had full say. Thank god Cech now has Emenalo's job because Marina knows money but hasn't a clue of football.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/aboutceltic/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Comment

• Chelsea need to sign Angeliño from Leipzig. Nothing more to it. Upamecano too. For the price Rice is getting quoted at, Chelsea may as well buy those two who are miles better than our left backs and center halves.

I don’t care how they do it, Angeliño made me a fan today lol

Leipzig is a quality side though.

Comment

• Isn't Angelino on loan from City?

Probably the end of Simeone this.

Be interesting to see if anyone would he interested in that style anymore. Win at all costs itself seems unfashionable. I think he is also the highest paid manager in the world.

Tbh, dont think I have the desire to see Chelsea go down the route again. Maybe if we were trophy less for about 5 seasons

Comment

• I’ve said this before but it bears repeating what Simeone is doing to Felix is damn criminal. Kid needs to be getting himself out of that miserable club ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                  I’ve said this before but it bears repeating what Simeone is doing to Felix is damn criminal. Kid needs to be getting himself out of that miserable club ASAP.
                  Dont think anyone can afford him.

It's a strange move for a flair player really.

I dont like watching them but it is a shame that Atletico probably wont win a CL. They do deserve one.

Comment

• Barca getting torn a new one against Bayern at the moment 4-1 and only 30 mins played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Isn't Angelino on loan from City?

Probably the end of Simeone this.

Be interesting to see if anyone would he interested in that style anymore. Win at all costs itself seems unfashionable. I think he is also the highest paid manager in the world.

Tbh, dont think I have the desire to see Chelsea go down the route again. Maybe if we were trophy less for about 5 seasons
                      Someone told me he was permanent at Leipzig but City have a buy back clause.

But you just can't teach football IQ like that. To pick out the Frank Lampard run in the dying moments, running non stop, cramping, and still have that pace? No way. lol

Simeone really only knows one way. He's never showed anything else, ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X