Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslims called me a FOOL for not being mussie!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims called me a FOOL for not being mussie!

It was EXTREMELY convincing emotionally due to the CERTAINTY he has in his faith it was clear he was absolutely sure he was correct.

So basically i want to avoid hellfire. But each religion claims to be right and each religion sends you to hell for choosing the wrong religion.

Which religion sounds most plausible, which one is best to take the hell gamble on?

Are you looking for truth or a crutch religion.

I hate this topic, because.... I’m a Boss playa..who wants a stable of wimmin....best advice... become a real Mormon, and God(who lives on planet kolb to Koran hot why’re wimmmnn. Praying. 5 time a day is redonkulus.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Are you looking for truth or a crutch religion.

I hate this topic, because.... I’m a Boss playa..who wants a stable of wimmin....best advice... become a real Mormon, and God(who lives on planet kolb to Koran hot why’re wimmmnn. Praying. 5 time a day is redonkulus.

Just want to avoid this bro, it doesn't look very nice, I cant handle a splash of fat onto my dick from the fry pan, how can I take fire on my dick for over 10 minutes? For like infinity?

Comment

Emotions > Logic, it doesn't matter how logically sound your argument is, those emotions and instincts will get u
        Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Emotions > Logic, it doesn't matter how logically sound your argument is, those emotions will get u
          Whatever you do, in your lifetime....never let an MC steal your rhyme. So from 6 to 6 to this Very day....ok look up rappers delight.

Islam is not worth waking up to pray for...stay away from Judaism...I’m a Jew.... trust me on this one..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Whatever you do, in your lifetime....never let an MC steal your rhyme. So from 6 to 6 to this Very day....ok look up rappers delight.

Islam is not worth waking up to pray for...stay away from Judaism...I’m a Jew.... trust me on this one..
            xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That woman's name in the photo above is Pat, its her time soon, bye Pat!

You should have chosen Islam !
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Pick up a science book.

The only religion that is correct is truth and reality, and you won't find it in any churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, or any holy book or scripture.

This is the only religion which will pass every test. The only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Pick up a science book.

The only religion that is correct is truth and reality, and you won't find it in any churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, or any holy book or scripture.

This is the only religion which will pass every test. The only one.

Try reading this bro, thats a turkey sausage, oh 5hit ive done it again
                Last edited by AlexKid; 05-24-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Keeping that music ready for Pats demise

Comment

ss

In All fairness to my muslim bothers...alexkid... you just a fool...some people act the fool, but you are the real deal, the true fool. Others aspire to being funny, or a fool, but you are the real deal Holyfield of fools and all them east London ‘hookers and hoe's’ you've met, know how I feel.....

Comment

Working...
                    X