Collapse
No announcement yet.

So You Say Loma Would Beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The recency bias is thru the roof. Did you just forget how hyped guys looked average when fighting Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      I disagree, Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster, has all the advantages. Loma's experience and IQ is neutralized by Floyd's who has never been matched in that category.
      130 floyd is not bigger or stronger than loma. So yeah. Rigo was supposed to be faster and couldnt land anything.

Loma's defense and offense is unlike anything ive ever seen. He also doesnt let guys clinch him and he makes guys pay for bending below the waist which floyd likes to do. Loma makes pretty boy say "no mas"

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        People need to stop, Floyd got's better defense than Rigo and is a master offense fighter, and this is coming from someone who has Loma #1 P4P
        Exactly, Floyd is a master boxer not a flavor of the week, 20 years of dominating the sport and he'll supposedly lose to a guy that's currently 10-1. I think Loma is a great fighter, I love his style, but why are people more concerned with putting him in fantasy fights rather than in with the best current fighters? Can he beat Mikey Garcia?? I don't know!

Comment

Exactly, Floyd is a master boxer not a flavor of the week, 20 years of dominating the sport and he'll supposedly lose to a guy that's currently 10-1. I think Loma is a great fighter, I love his style, but why are people more concerned with putting him in fantasy fights rather than in with the best current fighters? Can he beat Mikey Garcia?? I don't know!
          Floyd was beating the likes of Rigo on fight to fight basis

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            130 floyd is not bigger or stronger than loma. So yeah. Rigo was supposed to be faster and couldnt land anything.

Loma's defense and offense is unlike anything ive ever seen. He also doesnt let guys clinch him and he makes guys pay for bending below the waist which floyd likes to do. Loma makes pretty boy say "no mas"
            130 floyd is 100% bigger than loma

After reading your 2nd paragraph, have you ever seen a floyd fight at 130? Lmfao

Comment

I have Loma as the pound for pound #1 at the moment, so it may sound a bit hypocritical to say we need more time to see what he brings.

If he continues with performances like the one we saw last weekend against credible opponents, we'll have to get used to people putting him in this fantasy fight against other greats, including Floyd, just as Sugar Ray Leonard fans and etc. had to get used to Floyd being put in fantasy fights regarding them.

It's just a natural procession, it seems. But he has much much more to do to be realistically thought of as someone who gives Mayweather trouble at any weight, in my opinion.

But if he keeps winning and looking great doing it, get used to this debate popping up often.

Comment

A few Posters say Loma could beat Floyd so you have to go berserk. Let them have their opinion even if you think they are wrong. Now you are so pissed off at a few Loma fans that you want Crawford to beat Loma up in a fight that won't happen and isn't a fair fight. Crawford fights at 147 now while Loma is still at 130. Loma will probably fight Mikey Garcia soon and if Loma is overrated Mikey will show us that. Mayweather is retired and no version of the all time great Mayweather will ever fight Loma so why worry so much about what a few Loma fans say?

Comment

OK.
                  I'm calling for it Lomachenko vs Crawford at 130lbs.

Make it happen.

We all know Loma schools Floyd.
                  You know it is true as well and that is why you are getting so triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    A few Posters say Loma could beat Floyd so you have to go berserk. Let them have their opinion even if you think they are wrong. Now you are so pissed off at a few Loma fans that you want Crawford to beat Loma up in a fight that won't happen and isn't a fair fight. Crawford fights at 147 now while Loma is still at 130. Loma will probably fight Mikey Garcia soon and if Loma is overrated Mikey will show us that. Mayweather is retired and no version of the all time great Mayweather will ever fight Loma so why worry so much about what a few Loma fans say?
                    Except I'm a fan of Loma, always have been but I see what's about to happen. The same people that soured Golovkin and Pacquiao about to claim Loma as their fantasy hero and the nonsense begins.

Many of us who originally supported Loma are about to break camp so as to not be associated with the idiot faction.

Comment

Except I'm a fan of Loma, always have been but I see what's about to happen. The same people that soured Golovkin and Pacquiao about to claim Loma as their fantasy hero and the nonsense begins.

Many of us who originally supported Loma are about to break camp so as to not be associated with the idiot faction.
                      Why would people have soured on GGG ? Because he had a couple close fights ?

Comment

Working...
                      X