Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Would Make Joke of Mikey Garcia, Make Him Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    He will make him quit, mike has good fundamentals but he is stationary, it takes him long to pull the trigger at any fighter, Loma is every 2 seconds in another place, he's going to make Garcia dizzy and slow.his headmovevemt is way too fast for Garcia to connect to him regularly,it's a bad stylistic match up for Garcia,he's going to look real bad if he fights Loma,be free to quote and when i'm proven right, be free to add some green K
    Ill Take that bet! Your a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      mikey has nothing on loma. what can mikey do??? all he has is power and that's it. loma would literally box circles around mikey. loma has seen it all.
      He got beat by a MexiCAN not even CLOSE to Garcia's skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yet many on here were saying how Rigo beats Loma only a few months ago.
        And you said GGG KO's Canelo EASILY before their fight. So wow!!! Your 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Ill Take that bet! Your a fool.
          Cool the bet is made, let's talk about it again when the fight is close, we'll bet some points too

Comment

Yet many on here were saying how Rigo beats Loma only a few months ago.
            Its typical boxing fans nothing new.. now they’re acting like ohh its no big deal he beat rigo anybody could.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              And you said GGG KO's Canelo EASILY before their fight. So wow!!! Your 1-1
              No, I didn't.

I said GGG will win on pts. And that was the right decision.

Don't worry son, you are still learning the game

Comment

Horrible

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Lomachencko barely landed a glove on Rigondeaux. Lomachencko does a lot of showy things in the ring. But he makes several fundamental mistakes. For whatever reason, Rigondeaux couldn’t pull the trigger when Lomachencko was there to be countered. And he wouldn’t be getting countered by a jr featherweight. He’d be getting countered by a legit lightweight that hits like a mule. Mikey is more fundamentally sound than Lomachencko.
                got to be one of the worst posts i have seen on this site in a long time.

Comment

Mikey Garcia quit against Salido when he got a broken nose. He's already shown he's a quitter when adversity kicks in. Another front runner like Rigo. When **** goes down look for Garcia to look for a way out, whether it's against Loma, Linares, Crawford or whomever else.

Comment

Hell yeah! Do it at 35! Mikey-Loma is a much better fight than the undersized Rigo mismatch yesterday.

Comment

No, I didn't.

I said GGG will win on pts. And that was the right decision.

Don't worry son, you are still learning the game
                      I know the game and unlike u I dont talk. Coward MFers still owe me for that fight. Some paid up but most didnt. I never predicted a winner in this fight. I knew the weight was going to be big but not that big of a difference!!

Comment

Working...
                      X