Comments Thread For: Roach: Canelo Never Wanted Rematch; Cotto Won Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Unquestionable win for Canelo.

Comment

Yes, Canelo ducked the Cotto rematch to go fight tomato cans like Golovkin instead.

Comment

There wasn't a need for a rematch.

That's the one thing I won't miss about Cotto. He actually thought he won every decision loss. Then he would storm out the ring like a teenager and refuse to talk to anyone.

Comment

canelo is always ducking everybody but his next opponent..

Comment

I cant tell my score cause its been a while but i remember at first it was close than Canelo took over. I wanted Cotto to win but Canelo won a clear decision. Lara and GGG beat him but not Cotto, sadly. Was a good fight after the stinker Rigondeaux gave us fighter the pinoy fisherman (no joke).

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              There wasn't a need for a rematch.

That's the one thing I won't miss about Cotto. He actually thought he won every decision loss. Then he would storm out the ring like a teenager and refuse to talk to anyone.
              Agree 100%, Cotto almost invented this b1tch diva move .

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                Is it just me who didn't think the fight was close at all?

clear win for Canelo.
                No! I felt the same way. And honestly Canelo paid him too much respect and took it easy once he had the fight in control. Those punches he landed on GGG would of out Cotto to sleep. IMO he gave too much respect the the hall of fame and felt he didn't have to KO to win.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  I had Cotto winning a close decision. Alvared never wanted a rematch because he felt that he won so it wasn't necessary.
                  ??? Are you really this stupid or do you work on it???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    No! I felt the same way. And honestly Canelo paid him too much respect and took it easy once he had the fight in control. Those punches he landed on GGG would of out Cotto to sleep. IMO he gave too much respect the the hall of fame and felt he didn't have to KO to win.
                    he paid cotto respect even when he was winning because he knows the threat cotto can bring! this is why he was hesitant in closing out the show.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      canelo is always ducking everybody but his next opponent..
                      Exactly...He Ducked Andrade for a rematch with GGG while Andrade ducks EVERYONE else....

Comment

Working...
                      X