Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: If Deontay Wilder Wants Quick, Easy $4 Mill - Fight Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
    There is not one single heavyweight today that knows how to box/fight. This might be the worst vrop of heavyweights ever in the history of boxing.
    agree. All of them are ****ing terrible. Some of the worst boxing, stamina issues, and most importantly just unpleasing fights overall. Look at Whyte vs. helenius. just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Those two should only fight each other tbh

The ultimate in boxing is when you get two guys who match up perfectly at 50/50.

I don't even really care what level those matches occur at. Area title level, British title level, or World level.

Whyte/Chisora is fireworks vs Wilder/Whyte which is a shot in the dark. Consensus being that Wilder slaughters him.

Seems a no brainer.

So yeah. Hearn is hoping Whyte beats Wilder and he makes more cash personally seems to make sense
      Yes my friend, fight Chisora -Whyte was fireworks, one of those fights I wanna watch over and over again. I totaly agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Chisora doesn't belong any closer to a title shot than Whyte does, both of their shyt stinks.

Everybody knows the biggest fight in the division is Fury vs Joshua but Parker and Wilder will have to suffice until Fury serves his ban and gets into shape, fingers crossed. Win or lose we need lineage and a true no.1 established. Fury if fit schools AJ.
        What did you think of AJ performance against Takam? I agree, Fury if fit a motivated plays with him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Great reply! The video says it all! Wilder's so chinny he almost got smoked by the Little Drummer Boy!

Comment

Wilder was offered $5M for this fight, way more than what he earned for any prior opponent. If the guy is such a bum as most of your claim, then that is easy money. But, Wilder is content to earn $900K and pull down more money in lawsuits than in boxing matches. He won't fight overseas and he is looking more and more like a joke. Granted two of his opponents ****ed up testing positive, so I give Deontay a pass on that, but for a guy who is closing in on 40 fights soon, he hasn't got a real stand out win or opponent.

Comment

Chisora is right here, he says it like it is. He isn't calling out Wilder but basically saying Whyte is nothing special and if Wilder gets an offer like that he should take it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Wilder was offered $5M for this fight, way more than what he earned for any prior opponent. If the guy is such a bum as most of your claim, then that is easy money. But, Wilder is content to earn $900K and pull down more money in lawsuits than in boxing matches. He won't fight overseas and he is looking more and more like a joke. Granted two of his opponents ****ed up testing positive, so I give Deontay a pass on that, but for a guy who is closing in on 40 fights soon, he hasn't got a real stand out win or opponent.
                why are boxing fans all of a sudden worried about how much money a fighter makes? especially one they say only fights bums???... now ur calling him to fight another bum and using money as a reason? why don't u all want to see the best fights available??? wilder vs Joshua should happen next, not sure why any boxing fan wants to see Wilder vs Whyte and act like they really care how much Wilder makes... this is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Del Boy isn't wrong.

That said there is more gamesmanship + talking at this level and for these stakes so I also see the cards Haymon and Wilder are playing.

But yea at the end of the day Wilder should fight Whyte if Hearn is willing to over pay for the underdog odds that Whyte does beat Wilder and nothing better presents itself and I'm not sure there is anything better out there except Joshua or Parker.

But let the guy worry about Bermane first. No one should be making plans about the next fight while you got a fight on deck.
                  +1

Even if it isn't the best fight for boxing, it's a strong business move for The Bomb Squad. Will help Deontay build his name in the big British market.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                    why are boxing fans all of a sudden worried about how much money a fighter makes? especially one they say only fights bums???... now ur calling him to fight another bum and using money as a reason? why don't u all want to see the best fights available??? wilder vs Joshua should happen next, not sure why any boxing fan wants to see Wilder vs Whyte and act like they really care how much Wilder makes... this is pathetic.
                    Wilder hasn't fought anyone yet. Not Klitschko, Fury, or any other big name. He isn't in a hurry to fight Joshua either. He will demand it be on his terms, ie., in the U.S. and he will want to the bigger cut of the purse.

Meanwhile, you drone on about fighting the best, have you looked at his resume lately? We all know Deontay would want a big money fight if he was worth it. But he wants everything on his terms. He's looking more and more like a paper champion each year.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostofdempsey View Post
                      wilder hasn't fought anyone yet. Not klitschko, fury, or any other big name. He isn't in a hurry to fight joshua either. He will demand it be on his terms, ie., in the u.s. And he will want to the bigger cut of the purse.

Meanwhile, you drone on about fighting the best, have you looked at his resume lately? We all know deontay would want a big money fight if he was worth it. But he wants everything on his terms. He's looking more and more like a paper champion each year.
                      well hes trying to fight someone, anthony joshua!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X