Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Devastated Over News of Dadashev's Passing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Devastated Over News of Dadashev's Passing

Subriel Matias has indicated to NBC News that he's "devastated" over the death of Maxim Dadashev, 28-years-old. Dadashev died Tuesday after suffering a brain injury in last Friday's fight with Matias at the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All honesty if I was a professional fighter and my opponent died after I defeated him it would most likely haunt me because those blows came from my fists, you can't help but feel guilty....

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
      All honesty if I was a professional fighter and my opponent died after I defeated him it would most likely haunt me because those blows came from my fists, you can't help but feel guilty....
      Me to. For me it would me the same as if I killed somebody in car accident or something.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Most definitely man, in other words you killed a guy with your hands. Sounds really harsh but that is what it is. You know, the thing here is that every fighter steps into that ring knowing they can suffer serious injury and even death, it is a really tough pill to swallow man and that is why I respect these pro fighters so much man. RIP to Dadashev 100%. GOD bless his soul and his whole family no doubt man.

Comment

this is the nature of the beast called boxing

RIP soldier

Comment

Just have to say it maybe boxers like Wilder should take a long look at this before carelessly proclaiming how he "wants a body on his record". I don't think he means it but if it actually happened those words would haunt him after so best not to even say that kind of thing.

Comment

Comment

Props to Matias for saying he didn’t want the check from hat fight he’s a real humble and honest guy I look for forward to seeing him as champ real soon.

Comment

True soldier, i hope you resting well. R.I.P

Comment

RIP Maxim. God bless you, your wife and son.

Comment

Working...
                    X