Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Weed Growers On Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Any Weed Growers On Boxingscene?

What’s your style of growing? How much do you grow? What strains do you like?

Are you DEA?

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
      What’s your style of growing? How much do you grow? What strains do you like?
      I smell narc lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        I smell narc lol

Tell me everything!!! LOL!

Comment

Tell me everything!!! LOL!
          Im British, just over 6ft tall. I have an ok diet. Fairly decent morals. An ok job. I like females and post op transsexuals that have the vag installed. I dislike pumpkins, puffy lips and the sound of fat people smacking there lips while eating.

I have no pets my last was a pet lizard called jack. He died for no apparent reason left me heartbroken. But i soldier on in his memory. Rip Jack you little beast. I enjoy walks in nature away from people and society i have an urge to start a new career but im stuck in a cycle of living pay check to pay check. Im unsure of my actual motivation compared to the unknown chances of getting this other job. I'll figure it out though.

I dislike certain family members they are useless and just an unnecessary expense or burden when it comes to getting them stuff for birthdays or Christmas. what a chore. I have had around 20 sexual partners some smelt a bit others didn't its the way things go. I'd like to bang more but confidence lacks atm so I just won't be able to play the game. Although there's this one chick I'm desperate to bang.

Comment

Im British, just over 6ft tall. I have an ok diet. Fairly decent morals. An ok job. I like females and post op transsexuals that have the vag installed. I dislike pumpkins, puffy lips and the sound of fat people smacking there lips while eating.

I have no pets my last was a pet lizard called jack. He died for no apparent reason left me heartbroken. But i soldier on in his memory. Rip Jack you little beast. I enjoy walks in nature away from people and society i have an urge to start a new career but im stuck in a cycle of living pay check to pay check. Im unsure of my actual motivation compared to the unknown chances of getting this other job. I'll figure it out though.

I dislike certain family members they are useless and just an unnecessary expense or burden when it comes to getting them stuff for birthdays or Christmas. what a chore. I have had around 20 sexual partners some smelt a bit others didn't its the way things go. I'd like to bang more but confidence lacks atm so I just won't be able to play the game. Although there's this one chick I'm desperate to bang.

I feel like I know you now. Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever grown weed though? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone if you have.

I’m interested in growing for the first time.

Comment

I feel like I know you now. Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever grown weed though? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone if you have.

I’m interested in growing for the first time.
              No worries bro, i haven't but used to smoke plenty. Only cigarettes now the bud was giving me mental health issues like paranoia and anxiety. One bit of advice i can give is keep it in moderation whatever you do. I went over the top and the habit consumed me.

Comment

No worries bro, i haven't but used to smoke plenty. Only cigarettes now the bud was giving me mental health issues like paranoia and anxiety. One bit of advice i can give is keep it in moderation whatever you do. I went over the top and the habit consumed me.

The only paranoia and anxiety is from it being illegal in a prohibition.

You’ve got cigs and alcohol killing people, weed never killed anyone.

Comment

The only paranoia and anxiety is from it being illegal in a prohibition.

You’ve got cigs and alcohol killing people, weed never killed anyone.
                  No the psychoactive compound thc caused havoc with my brain causing the anxiety and over stimulation of paranoia or parts of the brain controlling that i have seen a dramatic drop in my symptoms since stopping plus the stuff i smoked was uk skunk with a average thc % of 30 much stronger then average. And the amount was unreal hence why i said keep it in moderation. I was diagnosed with borderline psychosis caused by smoking it too much. Im fine now been around a year since i stopped.

Comment

No the psychoactive compound thc caused havoc with my brain causing the anxiety and over stimulation of paranoia or parts of the brain controlling that i have seen a dramatic drop in my symptoms since stopping plus the stuff i smoked was uk skunk with a average thc % of 30 much stronger then average. And the amount was unreal hence why i said keep it in moderation. I was diagnosed with borderline psychosis caused by smoking it too much. Im fine now been around a year since i stopped.

You’re paying too much attention to reefer madness, smoking tobacco is worse.

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/quit-sm...alth-benefits/

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to...-mental-health

Comment

Working...
                    X