Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really don’t see Wilder vs Joshua ever happening!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don’t see Wilder vs Joshua ever happening!

Especially now that Joshua fights exclusively on DAZN & Wilder on Showtime! How will that work out since Showtime will want to do a PPV especially if the fight is in America and DAZN is a streaming app with no PPV system.

The only way this fight happens if is Wilder fights Joshua in the UK on Sky Sports PPV & show the fight on DAZN in America leaving out Showtime out of the business which I don’t see that happening. Especially now that PBC has a exclusive deal with Showtime!

I wont be losing any sleep if it doesnt happen cuz i stopped watching the HW division since 03’.

Joshua is mediocre and Wilder is an amateur. They dont appeal to me in any way.

Comment

I'd much rather for the fight to be on DAZN. Why would I want to pay 75$ for a PPV when I could get it for 10$ a month on DAZN?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I wont be losing any sleep if it doesnt happen cuz i stopped watching the HW division since 03’.

Joshua is mediocre and Wilder is an amateur. They dont appeal to me in any way.
        Wilder vs Joshua vs Fury is the only worth matches at heavyweight that matter all the other guys are sloppy, fat, and old! Heavyweight division is overrated currently!

Comment

If you want the AJ fight, buy the Wilder vs. Fury PPV.

Show Eddie that AJ vs. Wilder is on the Mayweather level.

The more money it can bring in, the more likely it is to become a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            I'd much rather for the fight to be on DAZN. Why would I want to pay 75$ for a PPV when I could get it for 10$ a month on DAZN?
            Seriously right. I cant remember the last time i payed for PPV and it isnt about the money. It’s about principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              If you want the AJ fight, buy the Wilder vs. Fury PPV.

Show Eddie that AJ vs. Wilder is on the Mayweather level.

The more money it can bring in, the more likely it is to become a reality.

Good fight but not PPV worthily!

Comment

Wilder wont have a belt when they fight as Fury defeats him either the first or second time ,maybe both. Showtime wont be as big factor and the DAZN product would have grown by 2020 . the other scenario is they each fight fight on both platforms ,one in the U.K and one in U.s on Showtime which would then grow huge in a second fight and be PPV worthy.

Comment

Don't worry, as long as they keep on winning the fight will eventually happen. I think this match-up will happen in 2019.

Comment

At least we have Wildher vs fat Fury, war Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                    X