Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will Anthony Joshua fight 04/13? (With a stipulation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
    Usyk v Ortiz on undercard?
    I think Matchroom is hoping for Whyte/AJ, with Povetkin/Ortiz and Usyk/Parker

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      I think Matchroom is hoping for Whyte/AJ, with Povetkin/Ortiz and Usyk/Parker
      That would be a card worth paying for.

Comment

The whyte/chisora winner would be a good choice of opponent. Joshuas taking care of his side of the street, fans have no problem with spence and crawford doing in house fights so there should be no complaints here

Comment

Usyk is going to be introduced to the UK fans with Bellew, AJs undercard, ppv with Whyte at O2 etc. To make AJ v Usyk a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Read the first post partner?
            whoops, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
              Usyk is going to be introduced to the UK fans with Bellew, AJs undercard, ppv with Whyte at O2 etc. To make AJ v Usyk a monster.
              Isn't Povetkin is supposed to be on the April undercard so Usyk v Povetkin?

Comment

I'm personally going with Pulev in this scenario, I think Ortiz is a darkhorse, but I favor them to get a mandatory out the way in what they would view as an easier fight

Comment

If it ain't Wilder, it's Fury. If it ain't Fury, it's Whyte. If it ain't Whyte, it's Big Baby Miller. No Miller? then who gives a f***.

Comment

Real question is who is Wilder fighting next if he ducks AJ again?

Comment

Working...
                    X