Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin's career with a different coach.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin's career with a different coach.

So we can argue about the decision as much as we want but there's one thing that was clear in that fight. Golovkin was stifled by Sanchez. He showed off some boxing tech I didn't think he was capable of (Always considered Golovkin more of a slow and steady tank engine) and it annoyed me to see Sanchez ****ting on it while turning him into a zombie for the majority of his career.

Who do you think would have been a good trainer for Golovkin?

P.S. Gassiev better get out of there before he gets infected more. Sanchez did dick for him in that Usyk fight.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    So we can argue about the decision as much as we want but there's one thing that was clear in that fight. Golovkin was stifled by Sanchez. He showed off some boxing tech I didn't think he was capable of (Always considered Golovkin more of a slow and steady tank engine) and it annoyed me to see Sanchez ****ting on it while turning him into a zombie for the majority of his career.

Who do you think would have been a good trainer for Golovkin?

P.S. Gassiev better get out of there before he gets infected more. Sanchez did dick for him in that Usyk fight.
    Sanchez is a glorified conditioning trainer, nothing more. The sooner people and more importantly BOXERS realise this the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Sanchez is a glorified conditioning trainer, nothing more. The sooner people and more importantly BOXERS realise this the better.
      Yeah we've all come to terms with his delusions but I don't like how the fighters don't get the message. Feels like Golovkin's just paying Sanchez back for giving him the chance back in the day.

Comment

Yeah we've all come to terms with his delusions but I don't like how the fighters don't get the message. Feels like Golovkin's just paying Sanchez back for giving him the chance back in the day.
        Time for Golovkin to go to a different trainer and hire a strength and conditioning coach. Really

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          Time for Golovkin to go to a different trainer and hire a strength and conditioning coach. Really
          I don't know how much he has left at this point it's definitely going downhill from here new trainer or not.

Comment

I don't know how much he has left at this point it's definitely going downhill from here new trainer or not.
            I do know his legs looked really stiff those two fights with Canelo. He didnt look fluid like he did in the past. He will never be confused for a fleet footed guy, but man he looked like his legs locked up in this last fight. Some of that could be body shots too. Vege did you think he was pushing his punches too instead of snapping them?

Comment

Sanchez made ggg, pre-Sanchez he looked like complete **** against Kassim Ouma at age 29.

People trying to blame Sanchez, but the truth is ggg just wasn't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                I do know his legs looked really stiff those two fights with Canelo. He didnt look fluid like he did in the past. He will never be confused for a fleet footed guy, but man he looked like his legs locked up in this last fight. Some of that could be body shots too. Vege did you think he was pushing his punches too instead of snapping them?
                That is actually something I have to credit to Canelo's excellent upper body movement. Golovkin definitely slowed down but still would have looked marginally faster and sharper against any other opponent in the division.

Comment

That is actually something I have to credit to Canelo's excellent upper body movement. Golovkin definitely slowed down but still would have looked marginally faster and sharper against any other opponent in the division.
                  Yeah thats true Vege. Canelo is very slick and has good eyes> He sees punches coming well. That is why i think GGG should go up to 168. No one up there has those kind of reflexes and speed that some of the 160 pounders have.

Comment

Is it really the trainers fault? First fight GGG lands just 8 body punches his trainer first says that wasn't the game plan then makes excuses for it saying Canelo ran so of course his body shots were low Canelo wasn't in range...which is a bold face lie if your opponent is actually running then body shots is what you do to slow them down but more to the point canelo laid on the ropes for 1/3 the fight and still no body shots. Anyone who bought that excuse was just an idiot. He abandoned the body shot because he was missing so much and worried about Canelo's hand speed and countering.

For a year everyone telling GGG why didn't you go to the body and after his own trainer predicts a KO from a liver shot...he throws 6 body shots FEWER then the first fight. And Sanchez totally panics by Round 3. Watch the replay and just focus on the Sanchez yelling at GGG every round.

Starting Round 3: Ok you are backing up too much GGG stop that.

Round 4: Stop backing up you gave that round away

Round 5: Please listen to me you don't need to back up, and go to the body

Round 6: Stand your ground stop backing up

Round 7: Reaches a boiling point leans in whispers to hide from HBO cameras tells GGG You know you losing the fight.

After the fight Sanchez says this

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

So what does it matter what trainer he has if he's just going to ignore them anyway? Sanchez was right and told him you losing the fight you not going to win throwing just jabs going backwards missing 600 punches and being outlanded in power shots and having just 6 phuking body shots the entire fight. 2 biggest fights of his career and GGG has missed 1100 shots and landed a grand total of 14 body shots and has been outlanded in power shots both fights, lower connect rate in both fights. And both fights Sanchez is telling the public this kid just won't throw to the body no matter how much I tell him.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-25-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X