Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 12-19-2017, 08:45 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3971 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 18,137.40
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 
Default Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory on shrooms

The old school one. Im gonna do some sht and watch this.

How trippy is this movie?
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:54 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Buk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these partsBuk Lau is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110.00
ALT ALERT - !nternation Alt alert - jazluvr 

I love the little orange people.
Buk Lau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:57 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2747 Post(s)
Randall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond reputeRandall Cunning has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,067.99
Had me rolling man.  CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 Cheers - BigZ44 gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll The muppet and the puppet (Eddie and gAy J). - ^lll 

LOL, movies pretty damn trippy. This tune creepy as **** to be tripping on [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] give you nightmares.
Randall Cunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:03 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2579 Post(s)
Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,771.54
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

I had a lot of issues with it as a kid.

Always felt the Charlie in the original movie was a little bitch. Man expected a golden ticket despite only buying two wonka bars. Veruca had a whole factory opening boxes of bars for her, logically, her expectations of success were valid. I always disliked Charlie for whinging about having cabbage water again for tea again at the beginning. F.uck off Charlie, your mum has to look after 4 bum grandparents and you. Times are hard.

Then when they get in there Charlie and his bum of a Grandfather who can miraculously walk drank the pop and nearly got sliced up by the fan which would have been deserved.

Violet just liked gum. She didn't deserve to be a blueberry. And Mike TV just loved TV he didn't deserve to miniaturised. Augustus was fatso and deserved what happened to him. And Veruca I guess was a bad egg.

On balance he should have given that factory to Violet.

Charlie had that victim mentality. I wouldn't have blamed his Mother for hitting the road and leaving them all to fend for themselves.

Parents should never hit their kids but if Mrs. Bucket gave Charlie a swift jab I think he'd have been a nicer kid.

The book and the remade film make Charlie seem less of a cunt.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-19-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Sparked_26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:12 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Sparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond reputeSparked_26 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - PrinceNaz88 pushing wigs back with ease - jas Good banter - jas Good banter - jas 

In summary, I don't find that movie trippy because even as a kid I'd watch it and want to chin Charlie.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:14 PM #6
KING!!

Quoted: 3268 Post(s)
Sadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond reputeSadiqkingofko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,275.98
You know you ain't so bad, cheers bro, no harsh feelings! Fcuk KKK and BLM - King Krusher Merry Christmas - TBear No Message - -jose- It's about money - Nomadic No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Always felt the Charlie in the original movie was a little bitch. Man expected a golden ticket despite only buying two wonka bars. Veruca had a whole factory opening boxes of bars for her, logically, her expectations of success were valid. I always disliked Charlie for whinging about having cabbage water again for tea again at the beginning. F.uck off Charlie, your mum has to look after 4 bum grandparents and you. Times are hard.

Then when they get in there Charlie and his bum of a Grandfather who can miraculously walk drank the pop and nearly got sliced up by the fan which would have been deserved.

Violet just liked gum. She didn't deserve to be a blueberry. And Mike TV just loved TV he didn't deserve to miniaturised. Augustus was fatso and deserved what happened to him. And Veruca I guess was a bad egg.

Charlie had that victim mentality. I wouldn't have blamed his Mother for hitting the road and leaving them all to fend for themselves.

Parents should never hit their kids but if Mrs. Bucket gave Charlie a swift jab I think he'd have been a nicer kid.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Sadiqkingofko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:14 PM #7
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6107 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.55
Total Points: 27,807.37
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
In summary, I don't find that movie trippy because even as a kid I'd watch it and want to chin Charlie.
[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:16 PM #8
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:

I gotta say doe, Charlie did NOT keep the everlasting gobstopper while the other kids did. You saw the ending, right? Charlie actually did deserve to win based on that.

But the whiny ass video I posted was clearly the weakest point in the movie. Always skip that part.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:17 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]
That woman is a saint.

The remake should have changed that song to 'fuck off, charlie'
Old 12-19-2017, 09:19 PM #10
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
That woman is a saint.

The remake should have changed that song to 'fuck off, charlie'
Your hate is real, man. Definitely from the heart.

I like it.

Share This With Friends

Tags
chocolate, factory, shrooms, willy, wonka

User Tag List