No announcement yet.

Can Lomachenko improve even more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Lomachenko improve even more?

Can he? I mean, what else is there to improve evem more? What else? A right Hook? He has the best right hook in the business. I haven't seen a display of skill and power since Pac vs Delahoya and Floyd Mayweather vs Marquez.

IMHO There's nothing to improve in his skills, because the current crop of opponents he is facing is just overmatched against the skills that he has and instead of improving his skills even more the only things that should be stepped up is his opposition. The Likes of Mikey Garcia, Carl Frompton, Manny Pacquiao, Crawford sgould be in the mix.

Maybe some courage to step up. Sosa isn't Mikey.

Comment

Power

But not sure if that can happen

Comment

It's hard to see what can get better, he's spectacular.

He's made good fighters and an excellent fighter look completely lost.

Comment

Yea, power. But, I don't think he "needs" to unless he moves up.

I don't think he needs to improve anything really but this "I'm the ref tonight" stuff got old quick. Hope he drops that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearns-Jones View Post
            Maybe some courage to step up. Sosa isn't Mikey.
            once lomachenko schools mikey who's the next boogeyman you got. loma would make mikey quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Yea, power. But, I don't think he "needs" to unless he moves up.

I don't think he needs to improve anything really but this "I'm the ref tonight" stuff got old quick. Hope he drops that.
              agreed, let the ref ref the fight, but after that Salido fight you can see why, cus that ref was a disgrace

Comment

No. You can always improve but I don't see anything that he does wrong in there. His footwork is out of this world. He's technically superb. I don't see anybody landing on him enough to make it close, let alone win. He's that good right now.

Comment

He can and he will it's just his 9th fight.

Comment

Of course he can and he will. Man is still a baby in the pro game.

We get to enjoy the man for many years. He is the fighter that doesn't not shy from the challenge and he is not obsessed by keeping zero. Very refreshing indeed..

Comment

Working...
                    X