No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman will fight Manny Pacquiao next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    you said people say he wont fight a puncher. and his resume since 2013 proves that.

algeiri cant punch
    floyd cant punch
    bradley cant punch
    horn cant punch
    broner has 0 knockouts at 147
    vargas isnt known as a puncher
    lucas was a puncher at 140, but he has no bodies at 147

these are not opinions, these are his last 7 opponents. those haters may have a point.
    so now lucas was only a puncher at 140 lol. the excuses!! didnt lucas just ko'd his previous opponent at 147 before fighting pac? LOLOLOL!!!

keep moving that goal post, you just proving my point. look at some of the comments on here from other posters, they all agreed that mofos was picking lucas to smash on manny!

so now its manny wont fight a puncher at 147??? is this what your going with? i just wanna make sure so that when pac faces a puncher at 147 next, i can come back and bump this post. so who's a puncher at 147 to you? name them, so when pac fights them i can laugh at you.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      People saying nobody picked Mathysse to beat PAC is a lie. I saw alot if predictions on here from people saying that Pacquiao would get KO'd

so now boxingscene is the metric for favorites amd underdogs?

this site is filled with trolls that pick fights based on what fanbase they wanna troll.

vegas had pacquaio and everybody with a brain had pacquiao especially after seeing lucas vs hiram

Comment

this site is filled with trolls that pick fights based on what fanbase they wanna troll.

vegas had pacquaio and everybody with a brain had pacquiao especially after seeing lucas vs hiram
        yeah. he knocked ol'boy out!!! at....... 147!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so you are saying your a troll so dont take you serious then? ok got it.

Comment

Nah, he's only fighting Broner as a tune up for Mayweather. If he wanted a top guy he'd have fought Mikey or Amir. Sad that AB has become a gatekeeper.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              so now lucas was only a puncher at 140 lol. the excuses!! didnt lucas just ko'd his previous opponent at 147 before fighting pac? LOLOLOL!!!

keep moving that goal post, you just proving my point. look at some of the comments on here from other posters, they all agreed that mofos was picking lucas to smash on manny!

so now its manny wont fight a puncher at 147??? is this what your going with? i just wanna make sure so that when pac faces a puncher at 147 next, i can come back and bump this post. so who's a puncher at 147 to you? name them, so when pac fights them i can laugh at you.

yes lucas was only a puncher at 140. who did he ko at 147. hiram? lucas knocked out a dude nobody ever seen or heard of and it took him damn near the whole fight. hiram? yea ok bro.

people were picking lucas on here to troll pacquiao fans and you know that.

as a matter of fact peterson is the only top fighter lucas ever knocked out.

Alexander, judah, danny, all went 12.

Comment

yes lucas was only a puncher at 140. who did he ko at 147. hiram? lucas knocked out a dude nobody ever seen or heard of and it took him damn near the whole fight. hiram? yea ok bro.

no power 147... now its that guy is unheard of, a nobody. LOLOLOL!!

no power at 147 remember that. this mofo changes his stance more than a biiatch changes her panties.

Comment

so you are saying your a troll so dont take you serious then? ok got it.
                  i picked pacquiao to lose 5 times. floyd, marquez 3 and 4, bradley 2 and cotto.

i didnt pick lucas

Comment

but didnt he fought those guy at 140?? remember you said this is where his power is at? lolololol

Comment

no power 147... now its that guy is unheard of, a nobody. LOLOLOL!!

no power at 147 remember that. this mofo changes his stance more than a biiatch changes her panties.

the man is 1-1 at 147. and the one came against teum kiram.

lol. yea youre right lucas was a monster at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X