Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather: It Wasn't Clear Who Won, I Was Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    well, Fortune has been involved with PED's..... but I don't think he was involved with Pacquiao back in 2008

could be wrong there, he may have been around wildcard at that time
    I believe he was around Wildcard. Roach acknowledged he had failed a test for PEDS.

This was from 2010, still looking for something from around 08ish.

https://www.r*i*n*gtv.com/123119-roa...tive-for-peds/

Also I know Manny was having heart issues and had to be rushed to the hospital for the fight agaisnt Mattsyhe and I don't think its coincidence that Fortune was back as a strength & conditioning coach while he was having this issue.

Comment

nobody is hanging their hat on that rubbish

there are PLENTY of reasons why Pacquiao is suspect.....

1)
      FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
      FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
      FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
      FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
      * are immediately judged guilty
      * you are stripped
      * you are banned

2)
      Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
      FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs LMAO

4)
      immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
      a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?
      Floyd had 3x failed drug test in the past and confirmed it by using IV that could mask the PEDS just like armstong did to pass the test. And your only proof for pac is from the mayweather where they couldn't believe what pac had done in his prime which is also a proof of how great pac in his prime. Floyd has the right to duck to preserved his undefeated record. lmao.

Comment

• Floyd had 3x failed drug test in the past and confirmed it by using IV that could mask the PEDS just like armstong did to pass the test. And your only proof for pac is from the mayweather where they couldn't believe what pac had done in his prime which is also a proof of how great pac in his prime. Floyd has the right to duck to preserved his undefeated record. lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Show me a video wehere pac say he refuse drug testing? Sorry bro. floyd paid pac million of dollars to settle for his failed drug test in the past but was confirmed when he caught using IV that could mask PEDS just like armstrong.

ok.....

just gave you the link you asked for, where is the link I asked for?

Comment

ok.....

just gave you the link you asked for, where is the link I asked for?
            lol. i haven't heard pac saying he doesn't want the test all i heard is floyd don't want the fight which is very true.

Comment

lol. i haven't heard pac saying he doesn't want the test all i heard is floyd don't want the fight which is very true.

Pac blatantly admitted refusing to test in that video

then he got caught lying about why he refused loooool

then he made a RIDICULOUS excuse to avoid testing WEEKS before the fight LMAO

you may not be aware of it, but that video was embarrassing for you

and pretty sure that bulge in Pac's pocket is steroids for later

where is that link I asked for ?

Comment

• I think both Mayweather and Pacquiao were juicing and we're trying to time it right regarding the fight coming of a cycle and pissing clean.
                That's why the fight took Soo long to make.
                Both guys wanted an advantage which I don't blame them.
                If they are certain their opponent is cheating then of course you would want the fight on a level playing surface.
                Mayweather just better at playing the game.

Comment

• Cant keep using injury as an excuse

You fought with it

Was a very close fight

I had it 7 5 floyd i think but can be convinced pac won or a draw if i watched it again. But its a **** fight and was rooting for pac so not gonna watch it again

Comment

And your's on me.
                    Every thread about Floyd, you're in it going on about something that you can do nothing to change. Floyd schooled your idol.

That schooling has destroyed your life and you simply can't let it go.
                    Last edited by Jedi Vader; 11-12-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

nobody is hanging their hat on that rubbish

there are PLENTY of reasons why Pacquiao is suspect.....

1)
                      FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
                      FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
                      FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
                      FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
                      * are immediately judged guilty
                      * you are stripped
                      * you are banned

2)
                      Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
                      FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs LMAO

4)
                      immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
                      a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?

Nothing in those points proved anything against the data the scientist stated. If you knew the truth and we're accused by a jealous co worker i wouldn't agree the accusers demands to prove my point. Thats how I roll. All the scientist data shows that your suspicion can also be wrong. Data vs belief/bias.

https://www.badlefthook.com/platform...d-analysts-and

What's rubbish in the article and what does that mean?
                      Last edited by WholeSoul75; 11-12-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X