Floyd Mayweather pulling out of Rizin bout embarrassing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rawdogg69 View Post
    floyd didnt know the rules?
    Exactly highly doubt he would sign a contract without knowing them, people just love to **** on him.

Comment

poor floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        poor floyd.
        Floyd HYPE Mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by Trashman_ View Post
          Exactly highly doubt he would sign a contract without knowing them, people just love to **** on him.
          ???

Floyd's been in boxing for so many years now. He's suppose to be an expert in promoting. He even has his own promotional company. So to say he didn't know what he doesn't know what he's doing is complete and utter BS. Floyd has been in countless press conference to start the promotion of a fight. As a Pro that he is, he should know by now, that once the press conference is done the fight is set in stone and the press conference is to jump start promoting their fight. This is obviously a flake move.

If Floyd doesn't comply to his agreement with Rizin. Look for Floyd to never be able to set foot in Japanese soil ever again, coz if he did. He'll get sued for every dime that he has. Floyd got spooked. That's all she wrote! lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            But it did happen. That's the problem. Floyd got biatch slapped lololol
            Floyd blatantly pulled out of a signed fight out of fear sure but lets not overreact here. Floyd can't even read English, much less Japanese. Lets not start calling him a spineless coward that ducked a young kid.

Comment

It's not the point. When you have an agreement especially with a Japanese man. You honor it. They value honor and respect when doing deals.
              Sure, but Floyd is not Japanese so their culture doesnt apply to him

Now, is this a public fight domestically or internationally? Doesn't matter. It is
              a contract fight that Floyd agreed to do, that he confirmed in a press conference. He did hype it around the world. Meaning, he said yes, then a no.. That is a FLAKE move. No where around it.
              I'm still convinced DLH is spot-on. This was all for attention for Floyd.

I hope you realize that all your efforts to degrade/disclaim/insult Floyd only further boosts his fame. If you really want Floyd to go away and be forgotten...stop talking about him and ignore all his antics. It will take time, but it works

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Sure, but Floyd is not Japanese so their culture doesnt apply to him

Yeah, I know right? That's why he ran back to our country. He's got no Honor and dignity to oneself to know what it means to commit to a contract. Not all people can have respect and honor to a fellow man. Like majority of Japanese men do. While, Some people are born to beat up women and act like low lives scumbags.. and some flip flops all the time since women do it so can fickle men like Floyd lolololol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-14-2018, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  Floyd blatantly pulled out of a signed fight out of fear sure but lets not overreact here. Floyd can't even read English, much less Japanese. Lets not start calling him a spineless coward that ducked a young kid.
                  Like I said, it's either he's a spineless coward or he is dumb as a box of rocks and if he is the latter, and was dumb for not being able to read a contract, I guess his whole entourage is as dumb as him since no one in his entourage was able to help Floyd understand what's in the contract. Either way, it's not a good look doll lolololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-14-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I mean clearly he agreed to something without knowing what exactly it was. I'm a Super Floyd Hater (It ain't hatin' if it's true) and I can say that he backed out based on the negative response he got for fighting a much smaller guy, but I could see how a language barrier caused some confusion on the terms. He looked wild nervous in the press conference. I just hope he stays retired as Manny's "I was injured" s*** is getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                      I mean clearly he agreed to something without knowing what exactly it was. I'm a Super Floyd Hater (It ain't hatin' if it's true) and I can say that he backed out based on the negative response he got for fighting a much smaller guy, but I could see how a language barrier caused some confusion on the terms. He looked wild nervous in the press conference. I just hope he stays retired as Manny's "I was injured" s*** is getting old.
                      In the professional world. You can't back out of a contract agreement once it's signed. That's unprofessional and not in any countries way of conducting business. If, everyone who does business can back out from a contract. That would be a pretty chaotic world to live in.

Secondly, Floyd has been in a lot of press conference to promote a fight. This is not the first Rodeo. He's a vet. You do a press conference after everything's been ironed out. The fact he did that is a biatch move. No excuses, Floyd didn't realize there will be kicking involved and he saw the kid can Kick and decided to FLAKE.. otherwise, if you think this will be a boxing match.. It will obviously be unfair for the kid, since he is only 120 lbs with a small reach, and not to mention is very short. It's only fair to allow the kid to kick.. So Floyd decided to ran coz the fight became REAL. That's a pussay move. No way around. He biatched out lolololololol

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-14-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X