Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs: We Absolutely Want Canelo Unification!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    yeah sure, I bragged about him beating vanes. Stop making s*** up to for your agenda. The fact remains that the vanes fight happened because Canelo used peds and ggg had 3 weeks to find a new opponent. Nobody takes a high risk low reward opponent on 3 weeks notice. Even you acknowledged that before as did Sergiy. Canelo on the other hand avoided ggg for almost 2 yrs to fight low risk and lower reward opponents than what woudlve been the case vs ggg and he's doing that again now. Mw is stacked and instead he moved up to fight a guy with a fake belt who is ranked #9. Yet you find reasons to defend that.
    He just fought in Sept. remind me who GGG is fighting in December??? Or even next year?

He already said no Charlo. So who does that leave for him??? Andrade nope Saunders has no belt.

GGG wont be fighting anyone worth sht.

Fielding would be a top 3 win for GGG. what you gonna rate Geale or Monhoe better??? Dude would beat everyone on GGG resume not named Canelo or Jacobs. Especially at 168

Comment

Excellent post!

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Not going to happen, maybe in 3 years. Canelo hasnt fought GGG in his prime and waited till he was old and will do the same with other dangerous opponents.

Last time Canelo fought a dangerous opponent who wasnt old or way past prime was over 4 and a half years ago, vs Lara.

Same career blueprint as Floyd.
      Pulling back the curtain on a fan favorite is more than parsons can accept or admit.

People say they want the truth but they can't handle the truth.
      Last edited by factsarenice; 10-28-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Lmao! Why you stay talking trash about canelo but when some one calls you out to bet your acct, which isn't worth anything, you tuck your lil tail between your legs like a scared lil b.itch? Literally... The man bet you! You gonna take it or no? If yes then props keep talking that trash... If not then stfu... You did the same sh.it when it was ggg vs canelo
        Thats my take! If he truly believed in his boxing knowledge he would take the bet and maybe win??? Then I close my account and never post again. bit if I win??? He's bye-bye like Boxing956. Who didnt even say bye to me before she left lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Man Canelo looks like a lil kid next to him.
          Yes, he does. Too bad folks are not giving him credit for stepping up 168 to fight this guy. That is something Golovikin has not done. He should

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            He just fought in Sept. remind me who GGG is fighting in December??? Or even next year?

He already said no Charlo. So who does that leave for him??? Andrade nope Saunders has no belt.

GGG wont be fighting anyone worth sht.

Fielding would be a top 3 win for GGG. what you gonna rate Geale or Monhoe better??? Dude would beat everyone on GGG resume not named Canelo or Jacobs. Especially at 168
            the funny thing is, fieldings bum ass would beat damn near anyone on Canelos resume too. He's going to be a top 5 win for canelo who has 50 fights. Keep defending Canelo by trying to compare him to ggg, it doesn't change the fact that he's suckering his fans to pay money for inferior competition when there are at least 10 better options on the table.

Comment

It's kind of in a YT video...

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Where you read those reports about canelo fighting in Mexico City?
              Do you have a link?
              Oscar said in a video that now that Canelo has signed with DAZN that now he can book a fight in the Coliseum in Mexico and sell the tickets for a $1 and doesn't have to worry about that because of the DAZN platform compared to PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
                Oscar said in a video that now that Canelo has signed with DAZN that now he can book a fight in the Coliseum in Mexico and sell the tickets for a $1 and doesn't have to worry about that because of the DAZN platform compared to PPV.
                Oh okay then. Thanks. That makes sense though.
                I can definitely see that happening...

Comment

Fielding is totally just as good as John Ryder. Maybe even slightly better!!!

Comment

I like the fight

I’ll favor Jacobs tho idk if canelo can take a lot of those shots

Comment

Unification my ass. There is only one middleweight champion. Canelo Alvarez won the title from Golovkin. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X