Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Jacobs being better than Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with Jacobs being better than Canelo?

Why does it hurt your heart so bad, Canelo fans? Danny is a good guy. He doesn't fight like Carlos Cuadras.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Why does it hurt your heart so bad, Canelo fans? Danny is a good guy. He doesn't fight like Carlos Cuadras.
    its ok to have opinion ,we will never know before they will jump in the ring.

Comment

Nobody is mad but the comparison between the 2 is annoying. Styles make fights and to be quite honest, Canelo did better than Jacobs and Canelo didnt have the height and reach advantage that Jacobs had. IMO if Jacobs fought Canelo how he fought GGG, hed handily beat Canelo by UD but only because of his height and reach, not because he is so much of a greater boxer than Canelo. People just love to hate Canelo because hes the $ guy and people flocked to Jacobs because he was the underdog and did better than expected. But think of things like this, who would you have rather been after fighting GGG, Canelo or Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Nobody is mad but the comparison between the 2 is annoying. Styles make fights and to be quite honest, Canelo did better than Jacobs and Canelo didnt have the height and reach advantage that Jacobs had. IMO if Jacobs fought Canelo how he fought GGG, hed handily beat Canelo by UD but only because of his height and reach, not because he is so much of a greater boxer than Canelo. People just love to hate Canelo because hes the $ guy and people flocked to Jacobs because he was the underdog and did better than expected. But think of things like this, who would you have rather been after fighting GGG, Canelo or Jacobs?
        Jacobs? He beat GGG 7-5. Canelo lost and is getting treated like Danny Garcia.

Comment

Your post is all over the place lol..saying things like "he would only win because"... is an excuse. That's like saying Canelo only won his last 5-6 fights because of his Catchweights

But think of things like this, who would you have rather been after fighting GGG, Canelo or Jacobs

^^What does this even mean?. I know we not judging fights off of scars and bloody noses. I'd rather be Jacobs because he didn't get boo'd out the ring by his own people. That hurt Canelo Mexican pride more than anything
          Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 09-20-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

He's not lol

And I'm not a Canelo fan btw

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Jacobs? He beat GGG 7-5. Canelo lost and is getting treated like Danny Garcia.
              lol, Jacobs lost because he was knocked down. He was also stunned a lot. But honestly had GGG not knocked Jacobs down it woulda been a draw. Again Jacobs had the benefit of being taller and longer making his effort look a lot better. Canelos defense in the fight was highly underrated in the fight. I mean think about this, everyone claims Canelo was gassed out but GGG couldnt even hurt a tired Canelo much less knock him down but Jacobs did better than Canelo? There are 12rds in a fight, Canelo won the 1st 3 and last 3. You can take away rds here and there but it was a draw. Gun to my head, If I had to call a winner I could say GGG won because I typically favor the aggressor BUT a draw was more than fair, far from a robbery. Using the same logic, Jacobs lost and because he was put on his ass and was hit a clean much more.

Comment

lol, Jacobs lost because he was knocked down. He was also stunned a lot. But honestly had GGG not knocked Jacobs down it woulda been a draw. Again Jacobs had the benefit of being taller and longer making his effort look a lot better. Canelos defense in the fight was highly underrated in the fight. I mean think about this, everyone claims Canelo was gassed out but GGG couldnt even hurt a tired Canelo much less knock him down but Jacobs did better than Canelo? There are 12rds in a fight, Canelo won the 1st 3 and last 3. You can take away rds here and there but it was a draw. Gun to my head, If I had to call a winner I could say GGG won because I typically favor the aggressor BUT a draw was more than fair, far from a robbery. Using the same logic, Jacobs lost and because he was put on his ass and was hit a clean much more.
                Canelo didn't win 6 rounds... Christ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Canelo can pick who he fights so don't count on it...

Comment

Working...
                    X