Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Conor McGregor confront Dan Rafeal says he will shock boxing world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Conor actually beats Floyd, he has to fight Pac to really say hes the king of boxing

Comment

Just make sure wear the gloves TBE want you to wear doe, and abide by Kenny Bayless instructions. This is boxing rules, not MMA. Doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        If Conor actually beats Floyd, he has to fight Pac to really say hes the king of boxing
        Stfu! PAC got beat by Floyd deal with it. PAC is busy fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Stfu! PAC got beat by Floyd deal with it. PAC is busy fighting bums
          still mad that pac was robbed? we know that was a bad decision. just check the video review. floyd was throwing stay away from me punches that didnt land clean and pac was landing all the clean hard shots. bad decision that floyd took on his reputation and nothing more. pac proved he was not only the better fighter but the better boxer by outboxing the massively overrated floyd and forcing him into retirement. good riddance. avoided pac for 5 years and then got outboxed by him at his own game lmao. if thats not overrated i dont know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Yeah that was fun for us with the press conference tour and 24/7 but it didn't sell well. Only 0.9M. That was coming off the 2.5M recordbreaker vs. De La Hoya. Fans had a bad taste in their mouth. Now Floyd did fight Berto after Pacquiao, but no one remembers that fight. How will Mayweather-Pacquiao affect Mayweather-McGregor's profitability? Without negative sentiment, Mayweather-McGregor would be a shoe-in for 5 to 7.5M PPV buys.

That's actually a big financial benefit of this fight though. MMA and boxing fans have very little crossover. So when 2M+ buy Floyd vs. Oscar and Canelo and 1M+ buy McGregor fights, it's ~4M different people. Add 2M casuals to that and you get to 6M. If only Mayweather was more entertaining.
            I'm thinking at least 2 mill.

I would be shocked if it surpass may/pac

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              still mad that pac was robbed? we know that was a bad decision. just check the video review. floyd was throwing stay away from me punches that didnt land clean and pac was landing all the clean hard shots. bad decision that floyd took on his reputation and nothing more. pac proved he was not only the better fighter but the better boxer by outboxing the massively overrated floyd and forcing him into retirement. good riddance. avoided pac for 5 years and then got outboxed by him at his own game lmao. if thats not overrated i dont know what is.
              I think Floyd won a close fight. I'm mad that Floyd waited for manny to get old to fight him. Im over it but PAC ain't **** to boxing but a gate keeper to the WW division. If Connor beats Floyd (never going to happen) he would need to fight ggg Jacobs winner or cantnelo but not a past prime PAC come on dags you know that bro

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Conor is always angry, the stereotypical angry ginger Irishman, reminds me of mr angry
                before he stole this look

Comment

Working...
                X