Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I in the minority of not wanting to see Pac vs. May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really should happen right now, it makes sense for both guys leaving the substantial bullshit aside it is the best fight for both right now.

Unfortunately you can't put aside all the bullshit which at this point is piled neck high and it has to do with everyone having issues in someway with the other parties. However with all the issues outstanding they could do a grand bargain that would make the sport better for the next couple years.

That would be the dream scenario because if it can get worked out a lot of people that won't piss on the other if they were on fire would be on speaking terms again.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      Seriously, the fight should've been made in 09-10. That's when that fight had the potential to live up the hype. I'm not interested at all anymore.

Chime in.
      i agree it would have been more competitive around that time now pac is slightly past his prime mayweather will easily win at this point

Comment

Pacquiao can still be succesful always that they keep him away from the smarter fighters out there. Mayweather is #1

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          Who has else would you rather see Floyd fight?
          I'd actually like to see Floyd fight the winner of Trout and Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            terrible fight i really hope it doesnt happen bc it would do history no justice

09-10 no doubt pac beats floyd most likely stops him

now they are both shot and manny has no chance floyd wide ud
            Haha. Only if juiceman had been as confident as you

Comment

mayweather will not fight Pacquiao until he is completely shot... fight will be made in 2016.

Comment

Working...
              X