Wealthy parent hiring disabled tour guides to bypass lines at Disneyworld

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wealthy parent hiring disabled tour guides to bypass lines at Disneyworld

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...ZRkIVc1zItXGDP

Some wealthy Manhattan moms have figured out a way to cut the long lines at Disney World — by hiring disabled people to pose as family members so they and their kids can jump to the front, The Post has learned.
    “You can’t go to Disney without a tour concierge,’’ she sniffed. “This is how the 1 percent does Disney.”

Really? She's with two kids, both under the age of 6, how long could of those lines been compared to the others?

In before One_Profiteer gives his seal of approvement.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      In before One_Profiteer gives his seal of approvement.
      Its disgusting.

Comment

Jeebus jump roping Christmas....

Comment

I like how you conveniently left out this part:

The “black-market Disney guides (aka Free market)” run $130 an hour, or $1,040 for an eight-hour day.
          Where else are they gonna make that kind of above-market-value money? The fact that their particular skill set...so to speak...is in demand by people who can pay them a hefty amount of money for their services, seems like a good thing to me.

Comment

On a personal note...I thought this was very creative loophole to take advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Profiteer View Post
              I like how you conveniently left out this part:

Where else are they gonna make that kind of above-market-value money? The fact that their particular skill set...so to speak...is in demand by people who can pay them a hefty amount of money for their services, seems like a good thing to me.
              You have got to be one of the strangest online personalities. I may have some fuss on this topic, but I know much too well that is very much typical American practices.

After all, America was brought up on illegal business.

Comment

Handicap kid gets a $1000 + to spend a day at Disneyland? Not only that but they get to cut in line?

Not bad.

Comment

If you where a real tycoon, you could probably throw DW a cool 12-15 million, and rent the place for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post

After all, America was brought up on illegal business.

Do expend on that. I knew this topic was just a warm-up prerequisite to vent your ideology and feelings about the United States.

Comment

Working...
                    X