Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is we have been enslaved to the idea of a Biblical god. It came from the moment the Europeans landed on American soil. The preached and proselytized their beliefs and forced them onto us from day one.

If we didn't agree, we would have been killed or tortured. Throughout the centuries, nothing has changed except that Catholicism specifically has really gotten it's roots into Latin America. Before that, the people had their own beliefs and lived a very clean lifestyle.

If you want to worship the religion of your conquerors, then go ahead. I don't worship anyone or anything. What I do is love the people that are important to me and live as righteous a life as I possibly can because of my own morals which are based on the way I treat people and how I want to be treated.

Which is what real morality is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
      Nada. Lo mismo que paso antes de nacer.
      This.

Death is before someone exists.

Eternal peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        So he created all this and is going to send millions of people to an eternal torture chamber just because he wants recognition as our savior? That's incredibly egotistical, evil and so deceiving that even if there was a god, he would not be worth my worship.

Entonces tu no eres un Cristiano. Porque no dice en la Biblia que uno debe de aceptar a todos y explicarle lo que quiere dios?

La verdad es que cuando alguien tiene estas preguntas que personas religiosas no tienen respuestas, allí es cuando se ve la verdad y te dan la espalda.

Eso no es muy Cristiano de ti.....

You implied specifically that there is something after death, supporting the pro god argument in this thread. That is completely false, because we are not energy, we contain energy but our bodies are very mortal and when we get too old, diseased or have something happen that causes our death, that's it.

That's why it's important to live our lives to the fullest, love the people that love us and accomplish as much as we can in this one life we have.

There is nothing more after death, I know it brings you comfort to think that but there is simply no proof of those claims.
        If this is how you feel, then I have no clue why you worship a self-centered egomaniac.

if thats how you view than thats you. This is not all about what you and i think. God Has His ways and sometimes its not for us to understand every little detail. I worship the God that created heavens and earth. The center focus is him . When you worship something it is about them! Its not like i dont get anything out of it. He blesses me abudantly and loves me that more that i can asked for because if you think about it we are nothing

Comment

interesting debate going on here.....

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
            how do you know this have you died before?
            i know people who have and came back....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

Comment

some kats look like they done came back

Comment

You know what is funny, is that when you read accounts of near death or death experiences, you always see what you believe in.

For example, Muslims see Allah, Christians see Christ and so on. God sure shows himself in different ways and medical science has already shown why the person sees those things it's because the neurons in the brain are firing and they see images and memories.

It's just really hard for people to think there's nothing after death. They fear death and in order to get over that fear they need to make up a fairy tale to feel comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      You know what is funny, is that when you read accounts of near death or death experiences, you always see what you believe in.

For example, Muslims see Allah, Christians see Christ and so on. God sure shows himself in different ways and medical science has already shown why the person sees those things it's because the neurons in the brain are firing and they see images and memories.

It's just really hard for people to think there's nothing after death. They fear death and in order to get over that fear they need to make up a fairy tale to feel comfort.

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

-Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                      X