Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tacos Al Pastor FTW!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've had tacos de labios. cow lips its alright. A little slimy for my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      Tacos de tripas.. I like the tripas to be nice and crunchy. I don't like them soft..Al Pastor are my second favorite followed by Lengua.. I have never tried de cesos or cabeza, they look gross...If anyone is had cesos or cabeza are they good?
      **** that nasty look ****, lol, they look disgusting but i still ****in love those tacos de cabeza, lol, better than al pastor in my opinion, lol

Comment

a mi me gustan los tacos de carnitas y orejas, con salsa verde. tambien de tripitas pero que esten bien doraditas......

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
          Tacos de tripa FTW!!! Don't get me wrong I like lengua and pastor.
          Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Tacos de tripas.. I like the tripas to be nice and crunchy. I don't like them soft..Al Pastor are my second favorite followed by Lengua.. I have never tried de cesos or cabeza, they look gross...If anyone is had cesos or cabeza are they good?
          Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          i've had tacos de labios. cow lips its alright. A little slimy for my liking.
          Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          a mi me gustan los tacos de carnitas y orejas, con salsa verde. tambien de tripitas pero que esten bien doraditas......
          DAAAAAMN ya'll some nasty somebodies........ya'll runing my thread!!! hahahaha.......nah but on the real the "wierdes" Ive gotten has been tounge and cabeza...those are pretty damn good.....but Tripa and ear and lips......fuuuuuk no.....im out.....one time I tried brain (cesos) no freaking lie!!!

Comment

Carnitas y lengua are my joints.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Carnitas y lengua are my joints.
              I'd rather take the Carnitas on a plate and make my own tacos.....there is this joint in old town SD that has the BOMB diggydiy carnitas plate too...with all the fixins!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                I'd rather take the Carnitas on a plate and make my own tacos.....there is this joint in old town SD that has the BOMB diggydiy carnitas plate too...with all the fixins!!
                Dude, I live in Miami. I get **** Mexican food. I have to travel to Pompano to this mom and pop place in the Mexican hood to eat right, but it's an hour away.

Just reading this thread has made my mouth water man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Dude, I live in Miami. I get **** Mexican food. I have to travel to Pompano to this mom and pop place in the Mexican hood to eat right, but it's an hour away.

Just reading this thread has made my mouth water man.
                  really?? no good mexican joints in Miami?? aren't there alot of mexicans there?? or is it all Cuban and Puerto Ricans???

Comment

whachu punks know bout some good azz mexican tortas?!?!?!??!

Comment

el taquero mas chingon del mundo... P4P1

Comment

Working...
                      X