No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Wach Negotiations Intensify For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Wach Negotiations Intensify For The Fall

Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs), a huge (6’8’’) Polish heavyweight, is very close to striking a deal to face the world’s top big man Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs), who holds the WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF titles. Sources close to the situaation indicate that only minor details are under discussion right now while the body of the contract is agreed upon.

[Click Here To Read More]

This will be interesting because of Wach's height and record. Wlad needs these type of fights. One fight against a Old face with name recognition, one fight against a new face with undefeated record who isn't a mandatory. Mix it up.

Take out the veterans and up and comers.

Comment

It's one of the better options out there. I'll be watching.

Comment

I'd rather Wlad just fight all the Top 10 fighters one by one.

Comment

Wlad should be pushing for fights against guys like Pulev, Boytsov, and Fury at least. I know Povetkin won't fight him, but others in the Top 10 would.

Comment

anyone know if this guy is any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              He's huge, but just sooooo slow man. Think a smaller Valuev with a little more pop. Wlad shouldn't have issues with him IMO. I'd rather see him try to negotiate with Povetkin.

Comment

Wach should fight haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                  Wach is absolutely terrible. TERRIBLE. Needed six rounds to get rid of Tye Fields...and is still fighting that level foe 27 in. One of the worst Heavyweight title matches since like Holmes-Rodriguez (in terms of the BIG title) if they make it.

Comment

Russian boxing/MMA site www.allboxing.ru is reporting Wladimir-Wach has been signed.

http://www.allboxing.ru/archives/2012-08-02_21_50.html

Comment

Working...
                    X