No announcement yet.

Uk is the size of Oregon. Over ten times as many people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
    I live in Wales and there is less than 3million people living here.

Plenty of room.

Beautiful countryside and coasts.

It is England with the likes of London and Birmingham that is the ugly part of the UK.
    Yes and no. I have seen a group of Welsh guys trying to act all tough with a sheep dog. I should have taken a picture.

Comment

America!!! Fuxk Yea!!!

Comment

Troll thread if TS was actually interested in the quality of life in the UK he would have done some research instead of posting a thread that comes across as obnoxious and ignorant. For the record the standard of living is very good for most people and yes the UK has some of the best countryside and scenery on earth.

Comment

Yep tis a pretty small country.

The important thing to ask yourself is why so many people would choose to live here?

People don't immigrate to poor, small countries.

That said, I have just moved from London. The reason being it's too small and too expensive. Houses and flats can't be cheap because their are too many people there.

The Olympics is adding an hour onto most Londoner's journey to work times.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-26-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            Just like we invented basketball, baseball and American football to prove our superiority in sports, England plays soccer to pretend they're still relevant in sports.
            Football is a much bigger sport than any of the inhouse American sports you list combined.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
              Yes and no. I have seen a group of Welsh guys trying to act all tough with a sheep dog. I should have taken a picture.
              are you also raichu? i notice you like to compare things a lot

Comment

Originally posted by DAVE TROTTER View Post
                are you also raichu? i notice you like to compare things a lot
                No LOL. Not really aware of him too much.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Just like we invented basketball, baseball and American football to prove our superiority in sports, England plays soccer to pretend they're still relevant in sports.
                  hello, we invented basketball. we suck at it but we invented it.

take credit for one of our inventions again and you can expect Canadian troops crossing your border to get your ass, imminently.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    Troll thread if TS was actually interested in the quality of life in the UK he would have done some research instead of posting a thread that comes across as obnoxious and ignorant. For the record the standard of living is very good for most people and yes the UK has some of the best countryside and scenery on earth.
                    Troll post.

If poster was actually interested in imputing knowledge relevant to the matter he would have researched representative examples of countryside scenery around the earth before boldly retorting that the UK has some of the best.

Just joking.

Comment

I must admit. I was born and grew up in Oregon. And living in Tokyo, I do miss the spaciness.

But Japan has its upside as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X