Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ortiz Really Just a Tuneup for Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ortiz Really Just a Tuneup for Pacquiao?

After reading this tweet from 50 Cent:

Your a smart guy RT @StupidJamon: @50cent This must be th tune up be4 the Pacqiwhatevr fight my moneyz on Money!

http://twitter.com/#!/50cent/status/78147462426148865

It has made me wonder, "Is Ortiz really just a tuneup for Pacquiao?"

Is Bob Assrum correct in stating that all blood testing protocols have been sorted out?

If Ortiz really is just a tuneup for Pacquiao then these are exciting times.

sure hope so

Comment

It would be logical since he's a southpaw, if he goes into another vacation or fights someone else after this than he's going to cop a lot of crap so I think he knows he has to fight him soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
        It would be logical since he's a southpaw, if he goes into another vacation or fights someone else after this than he's going to cop a lot of crap so I think he knows he has to fight him soon.
        Well, the thing is, has Pac really agreed to take the tests? That's the main thing. I can't believe Arum or Koncz. They're such liars.

Comment

I hope it is a tune up for Pac. I know Pac can beat him and hope that floyd chooses to fight.

Sad that he said he cares for his health in the fight hype videos when asked about Pac and then a week later is fighting.

Comment

The mayweather-ortiz fight is solid, (if it's the Ortiz that fought Berto and not the one who was outboxed by Peterson).

But the real fight we want is pacquiao-mayweather. If this is a tune-up, then great. If not, Floyd has ducked Manny again.

What happened to Floyd not being able to fight with charges pending?
            If Floyd wants to fight the best, we all know who the top dog is right now....if Pacquiao is easy work, then put up Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              The mayweather-ortiz fight is solid, (if it's the Ortiz that fought Berto and not the one who was outboxed by Peterson).

But the real fight we want is pacquiao-mayweather. If this is a tune-up, then great. If not, Floyd has ducked Manny again.

What happened to Floyd not being able to fight with charges pending?
              If Floyd wants to fight the best, we all know who the top dog is right now....if Pacquiao is easy work, then put up Mayweather!
              Yep. Get that southpaw look from Ortiz and then go bust up Pacquiao.

Comment

Its a tuneup regardless of who he fights next. I sure hope its a tuneup for Pacquiao though.

Comment

Working...
                X