Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony PSP2 (Next Generation Portable)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sony PSP2 (Next Generation Portable)

The PSP2 is finally here. Sony revealed its brand new PlayStation Portable at an event in Tokyo today, giving us our first official look at the PlayStation maker's next bold foray into handheld gaming, the "Next Generation Portable." Here are the first details.
    The Hardware

Sony confirmed many of the features of the PSP2 that we've already heard in the form of leaks, rumor and speculation. The PSP2 features a high-resolution, touch-sensitive OLED screen that's larger than the original PSP screen, tilt-sensitive SIXAXIS controls, dual analog sticks, front and back-facing cameras, and a touch sensitive back panel.

Sony boasts that the new PlayStation Portable is as powerful as a PlayStation 3. The device features built-in WiFi and 3G wireless connectivity and uses an all-new form of media storage for games—no more UMD.

For now, Sony is officially calling the new PlayStation Portable by its codename, Next Generation Portable or NGP. It will be out this holiday.

* CPU: TBD
    * RAM: TBD
    * Storage:
    * Display: 5 inch OLED with 960 x 544 resolution
    * Wireless: WiFi, 3G, GPS
    * Inputs: Touchscreen, touch sensitive back panel, D-pad, L/R shoulder buttons, standard PlayStation buttons

The Games

Sony showcased a handful of games alongside the reveal of the new PSP, including new titles Little Deviants, Reality Fighters and Gravity Daze, plus games based on the following PlayStation franchises.

* Uncharted
    * Killzone
    * WipeOut
    * Resistance
    * LittleBigPlanet
    * Hustle Kings
    * Hot Shots Golf

http://kotaku.com/5744485/the-psp-2-revealed

I wants one.

Comment

zexy!!!!!!

Comment

This is what they said about the psp1. And that was a ****ing failure.

They don't realize that euro's don't got small japanese hands, you'll get some serious cramps in your hands (like psp1) playing like that. Also they'll need to start taking it serious and make some GOOD quality games.

Once IGN, Gamespot etc start giving these PSP games 9's and 10's like they do with the regular games and say you can play more than 10 minutes without hand cramps then I'll look into getting one.
        Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-27-2011, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Very awesome. Interested in getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            This is what they said about the psp1. And that was a ****ing failure.

They don't realize that euro's don't got small japanese hands, you'll get some serious cramps in your hands (like psp1) playing like that. Also they'll need to start taking it serious and make some GOOD quality games.
            I got small japanese hands. It will work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              I got small japanese hands. It will work for me.
              You know what they say about men with small hands

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
                  lolol poor sob

Comment

Working...
                  X