Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about healthcare: More than 50% of bankruptcies in US tied to healthcare costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    I'm a sheep?

Lol...how's that?
    You sent me propagana. Therein, it seems you do not think for yourself. This was the basis of my comment.

Comment

I'm not the one overreacting and telling strangers on the internet to go fuk themselves after listening to a show for5 minutes.

Thats about as reactionary as it gets.
      I think you need to learn the distinction between the political concept of "reactionary," and those things which go on during internet discourse.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
        You sent me propagana. Therein, it seems you do not think for yourself. This was the basis of my comment.
        Whats propagana?

Tarpley is a respected author, historian and political analyst. You should listen to him closely.

Tarpley>Chumpsky

Comment

I think you need to learn the distinction between the political concept of "reactionary," and those things which go on during internet discourse.
          It applies outside of your narrow political designation.

A reactionary is a fancy way of calling someone a hothead.

Comment

It applies outside of your narrow political designation.

A reactionary is a fancy way of calling someone a hothead.
            This is a thread dealing with a political matter. You calling me a reactionary would seem to suggest that you believe I am a political reactionary. I can tell you that I am not.

In addition, the radio show you posted was plainly right-wing propaganda, and this was clear immediately.

Comment

This is a thread dealing with a political matter. You calling me a reactionary would seem to suggest that you believe I am a political reactionary. I can tell you that I am not.

In addition, the radio show you posted was plainly right-wing propaganda, and this was clear immediately.
              LOL...

You need to repeat PS 101 if you think Tarpley is a right winger.

All he advocates for is populist policies in the tradition of the New Deal.

You're such a reactionary you labeled him a right winger in 5 minutes w/out listening to anything he says.

Pretty bad for a supposed progressive. Tarpley is more progressive than the fakes on MSNBC pretend to be.

Comment

LOL...

You need to repeat PS 101 if you think Tarpley is a right winger.

All he advocates for is populist policies in the tradition of the New Deal.

You're such a reactionary you labeled him a right winger in 5 minutes w/out listening to anything he says.

Pretty bad for a supposed progressive. Tarpley is more progressive than the fakes on MSNBC pretend to be.
                First off, when did I call myself a "progressive"? Of course, this is merely your (*political*) reactionary self rearing its head again.

And actually, I listened to about 2 minutes of Tarpley, which was enough time for him to bring up the "birther" propaganda. This was by far all I needed to hear.

Comment

First off, when did I call myself a "progressive"? Of course, this is merely your (*political*) reactionary self rearing its head again.

And actually, I listened to about 2 minutes of Tarpley, which was enough time for him to bring up the "birther" propaganda. This was by far all I needed to hear.
                  I've seen your posts before.

Thats how I know you're a progressive.

Do you deny that label?

Btw are you one of those guys that call what they disagree with propaganda w/ out considering the facts first?
                  Last edited by Glamour Puss; 09-02-2009, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I've seen your posts before.

Thats how I know you're a progressive.

Do you deny that label?
                    You're merely revealing yourself as a numskull.

Why should I identify with a political label? I prefer to think for myself, personally.

Comment

You're merely revealing yourself as a numskull.

Why should I identify with a political label? I prefer to think for myself, personally.
                      Its not a political label its a description of someones political priorities.

And instead of telling me what you're not. Why don't you tell me what you are?

So far you stand for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X