Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent or Crouch for me. Defoe is out of form and doesn't play that well for England in general. Bent is scoring goals for fun you have to start him.

Theo i would use on the right wing if he played like he did against Croatia, only problem is he hasn't played like that since so i'm not sold on him starting, though he is a good super sub for his speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
      Bent or Crouch for me. Defoe is out of form and doesn't play that well for England in general. Bent is scoring goals for fun you have to start him.

Theo i would use on the right wing if he played like he did against Croatia, only problem is he hasn't played like that since so i'm not sold on him starting, though he is a good super sub for his speed.
      Yeah Bent, but Crouch? WTF.

He doesn't have the pace or sheer mobility to score goals against the smaller sides man, plus he's like a fixture in some cases.

Sure he's a skilled striker but compared to Defoe?

I don't see it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

He doesn't have the pace or sheer mobility to score goals against the smaller sides man, plus he's like a fixture in some cases.

I don't see it.
        He has a knack for finding the goal. That's all you need. You can be fast and powerful, skilled on the ball and a rocket of a shot, but you are less valuable than a knock-kneed freakshow who gets the ball in the net off his arse or his chin every other time you get a corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          He has a knack for finding the goal. That's all you need. You can be fast and powerful, skilled on the ball and a rocket of a shot, but you are less valuable than a knock-kneed freakshow who gets the ball in the net off his arse or his chin every other time you get a corner.
          Well in that case why not just start Heskey?

He's due for goals being the setup man

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post

I don't see it.
            Crouch is good for england, holds up the ball well..brings others into the game, has very good technique, better then alot of people think, always suprises us with those bicycle kicks lol

Anyway

Heard a rumor and yes, i know its only a rumor but wldnt be surprised if it was true...apparently

Barca are giving Yaya Toure + another barca player + Cash...to sign Fabregas

Comment

• I like big Crouchy, he also has a very good goals to game ratio for England.

Comment

• Mexico-Angola tonight here in houston. I wanted to go when i found out they were playing here but i didnt want to spend money watching them against Angola.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  Crouch is good for england, holds up the ball well..brings others into the game, has very good technique, better then alot of people think, always suprises us with those bicycle kicks lol

Anyway

Heard a rumor and yes, i know its only a rumor but wldnt be surprised if it was true...apparently

Yeah 37 games 20 goals and some as sub i bet + surprisingly good hold up play, as Stan Collymore said he is a better player then Ibrahmovic

Any idea how much the cash is? Toure is not a bad player to be fair, i heard Wenger had been interested in him for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post

Anyway

Toures is average, he would not be an addition to the squad just another player not fit to wear the shirt.

Comment

• Sounds like a will go if you bid for me, or have i interpreted it wrong?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...World-Cup.html

Comment

Working...
                      X