Why cant we tell women they are fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
    causes it rude. idiots.

You fools act like yall really want to say that shit ya fools will start stuttering talking to chicks lmfao yall fools are the type to only date chicks you met in school or at work lol never ever really pulled a bitch irl just got a bitch from circumstance (school, work) that had yall together in the same place and nature took it course lmfao. Hoe ass NUKKAS!
    It takes much more work to pull a girl from work or school. You actually have to befriend them and ****. Pulling chicks at the bar is easy work.

Fake news

Sad

Try again.

Comment

I'll tell them. My wife thinks I'm a jerk for it but I tell her I'd rather be honest then to lie and tell you something you may want to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I'll tell them. My wife thinks I'm a jerk for it but I tell her I'd rather be honest then to lie and tell you something you may want to hear.
        respect sir, respect

Comment

Do what I do: ignore them. There is nothing more repulsive than than a bipedal land whale who thinks she's hot

Comment

Same reason you just can't blow your load in War Mayweather's mouth without asking first. He really don't mind but It's just not polite.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
              A small dick isnt something that can be changed by lifestyle choices. And I know that I cum fast. Thats why I masturbate often, its stamina training.

My ego is dead. It cant be crushed.
              Dude mens clinic can fix both the small penis issue and the coming quickly issue. This is the 21 first century bro people can change whatever they don't like.

Yeah masturbating does help, but only if you have the discipline to hold off the sperms when you about to ejaculate, if you just masturbate and come whenever your dick wants to then it aint training, it's just self gratification.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Do what I do: ignore them. There is nothing more repulsive than than a bipedal land whale who thinks she's hot
                I agree.

No reason to call a woman fat or to even call them anything at all. Just avoid talking to them and no eye contact period.

Comment

For one thing, she knows she's overweight, she doesn't need anyone's help figuring that out. There is no need to go out of your way to hurt someone or embarrass them. If she's not your type, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    Why is it considered bad form to tell a girl: "you have a beautiful face and a good personality, but you are fat. Unless you lose the weight I cannot continue to date you"?

It should be considered doing her a favor. Like telling giving a similar ultimatum regarding them quitting smoking.
                    We cant tell em their fat because the fat bytches might get mad and gobble us up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      I guess for the same reason she can't tell you that you got a small dick, or you came too soon, or your mack is wack, or any of that shieet that might crush your ego.
                      Actually it's perfectly acceptable for women to say pretty much whatever they want about men but not vice versa, which I think is the point the thread starter was alluding to.

Comment

Working...
                      X