Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically only welterweights that can beat Floyd are Leonard/Hearns/Robinson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
    Hearns and corrales are tall and that's it in comparison.
    That's all I'm saying - people keep making this wild-eyed statement that Floyd can't handle tall fighters. All I'm saying is, he's dominated all three of the taller men he's fought, inside or not.

Comment

• Langford and Walker at WW would whoop Floyd's ass.

Comment

• I think Duran would've ****ed Floyd up TBH. Maybe a prime Floyd could've squeaked out a decision but Duran could box and had real power, that would've been a great fight.

Whitaker vs Floyd would've been an interesting fight as well, this is a weaker choice but I could see it going either way.

Like everyone else said, Tommy Hearns would've made Floyd his ***** easily.

Comment

• Why the hell are a lot of clowns here comparing Thomas Hearns to Corrales? Are they ******ed or something? And who the hell said Prime Floyd KO's Prime hearns? Do you even know boxing?

Comment

• LOL @ these trolls saying Hearns & all old fighters etc would smash Mayweather.

He couldn't smash Benitez. He wouldn't be able to hit Floyd much for a start. Nobody is history would "smash" Floyd or beat him easily. He's just too complex of a puzzle to solve for that to happen. Maybe if he came along in that era he would've lost a couple times, so what, all those guys lost fights as well. But if you think they run through him it's obvious you're just hating and don't know boxing.

Some of you trolls would cut your balls off to see this man lose, it's sad & hilarious at the same time Quit hating and learn the sport. Floyd's one of the GOATS.
            Last edited by JK1700; 07-23-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              That's all I'm saying - people keep making this wild-eyed statement that Floyd can't handle tall fighters. All I'm saying is, he's dominated all three of the taller men he's fought, inside or not.
              Add Tony pep to that list as well. He actually fought tall and look what Floyd did to him. "I can't hit the ****in guy"

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                Vernon Forrest
                Oscar De La Hoya
                Felix Trinidad
                Shane Mosley
                Paul Williams

Comment

• Floyd is not even belong to top 20 WW fighter of all time. Most of the top WW fighters in history would clown his ass. Tell me at least 1 legit Great WW fighter in his prime that he defeated? Answer: None

Floyd is one of the most overrated fighter of all time.

For OP, You need to watch more boxers. You will realize how overrated Floyd is.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamesworn;17884430[B
                    ]Floyd is not even belong to top 20 WW fighter of all time[/B]. Most of the top WW fighters in history would clown his ass. Tell me at least 1 legit Great WW fighter in his prime that he defeated? Answer: None

Floyd is one of the most overrated fighter of all time.

For OP, You need to watch more boxers. You will realize how overrated Floyd is.
                    List your top 20 ww's of all time

Comment

• Mayweather loses to the 4Kings-80's era Duran, SRL, Benitez and Hearns.

Mayweather is 50/50 against the 90's era Trinidad, DLH, Whitaker and Mosley.

Mayweather beats everyone from the 1900's - 1970's.

Comment

Working...
                      X