Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the fight instead of listening to the commentators.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloPuncher1 View Post
    You gotta be kidding me, BoxNation's and Sky Sports' commentators are absolutely awful much of the time. They score a bunch of even rounds and exhibit biases of their own. I watched the ESPN version, and I agree Teddy and Joe were ignoring a lot of the good work Horn was doing, but that doesn't mean therefore he won the fight, or that it was even close. This was a terrible decision.
    SkySports and Boxnation are just awful.

They always give the underdog the benefit of the doubt.

If an underdog isn't getting blown out, they assume he's won the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Horn was outworking and landing more in the first half of the fight, he was banking rounds.

Those watching the American feed are going to cry robbery because they listen to the commentators instead of watching the damn fight.
      I didn't score round by round, but I watched the ESPN broadcast, and I thought the fight was close, 115-113 either way would have been fair, but Atlas and crew just went sideways on the broadcast.

Horn was doing good work, catching Manny with some hard clean shots, and they would call that manny landed, when Manny very clearly got the worse of an exchange.

They would call how Horn just walked into a shot etc, when he just clipped manny.

Horn did good work, It wasn't the prettiest, but he banked the early rounds, and kept up the work rate.

Comment

Horn was outworking and landing more in the first half of the fight, he was banking rounds.

Those watching the American feed are going to cry robbery because they listen to the commentators instead of watching the damn fight.
        Didn't listen much to the commentators. Hotn was more aggresive but Pac landed more in the fight.

Comment

I watched the fight on boxnation and i thought horn won, was really surprised people are calling it a robbery, im beginning to wonder how bad my judgment is.
          As a pinoy, and pac supporter i've always been critical to his performances and get freak out in the middle of the fight. Might need to rewatch it.

Comment

This wide difference in commentary is anissue we as fans need to discus more. I get the broadcast teams are not in the exact same location but they seem to be watching 2 different fights.

Comment

Horn was outworking and landing more in the first half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                You're really going to post them stats like you believe them?

Comment

You're really going to post them stats like you believe them?
                  I saw the same stats live in the boxing broadcast too, so it's not a photoshopped picture. Unless the producers of the broadcast are trolling their viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I saw the same stats live in the boxing broadcast too, so it's not a photoshopped picture. Unless the producers of the broadcast are trolling their viewers.
                    I'm not saying it was fake, i'm saying they're wrong and unbelievable. There's no way Pacquiao doubled Horns punches landed.

Comment

Working...
                    X