Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Really? Did you miss the stories about GGG always getting the better of Kovalev in sparring? Thats the same Kovalev that out landed Ward in both fights and to most really won the first fight. Think again.

The point being that Ward hasn't even fought at smw in years, why would the mw champ fight him at lhw? That's ignorant. You're ignorant.

I see where you went wrong, listening to stories

a guy who struggled with Jacobs will not live with Andre Ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
      Kov isn't ward and keep making excuses for trippleGirl , now all of a sudden it's ridiculous to move up in weight to fight riiiigght fkn joke . Ward would tap that ass , now go get your shine box pssy.
      Lol its 15 lbs moron, when he hasn't even unified his division yet. You're an idiot. Seriously you are.

And wtf is a shine box? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        I see where you went wrong, listening to stories

a guy who struggled with Jacobs will not live with Andre Ward
        The stories were confirmed and if you knew anything you would know that styles make fights in boxing.

Also, you are badly underrating Jacobs just because he lost to Pirog. You need to go do a little more research on him before and after that chief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          It's a sig bet then,.lets see if I can be 2-1 in sig gets!

Viva Canelo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          It's your misery buddy

Comment

The stories were confirmed and if you knew anything you would know that styles make fights in boxing.

Also, you are badly underrating Jacobs just because he lost to Pirog. You need to go do a little more research on him before and after that chief.

if you knew anything you would know not to listen to sparring stories

it was just sparring, and LITERALLY meant nothing

I don't believe any of those "GGG is knocking out heavyweight" stories, nor do I believe that he could beat a fully-focused, fully-motivated, Kovalev in a 12 round boxing match

Jacobs is exactly what he was before the Golovkin fight

a very good, world-class fighter

that is not the point I was making

Andre Ward is better than Danny Jacobs at EVERYTHING, and MUCH better at some things..... he is also much bigger and much stronger

you guys are dreaming, give it up, Ward would murk Golovkin

Comment

Lol its 15 lbs moron, when he hasn't even unified his division yet. You're an idiot. Seriously you are.

And wtf is a shine box? Lol
              lmfao you are fkn ******ed you protect GGG like your his girlfriend lol **** . Keep making excuses , meanwhile GGGirl brings up brook two divisions up lol so how is it impossible ,It's called not having balls to fight ward, but pssy move to fight the smaller blown up to middleweight brook , GGGirl fans are fkn ******ed and your the leader of the **** fanboy club. Make sense stupid I could tell you don't know sshhttt.excuses excuses excuses , the one with the real balls is Canelo Dude hasn't duct anyone ,fact pssy boy.Now go get your shine box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
                lmfao you are fkn ******ed you protect GGG like your his girlfriend lol **** . Keep making excuses , meanwhile GGGirl brings up brook two divisions up lol so how is it impossible ,It's called not having balls to fight ward, but pssy move to fight the smaller blown up to middleweight brook , GGGirl fans are fkn ******ed and your the leader of the **** fanboy club. Make sense stupid I could tell you don't know sshhttt.excuses excuses excuses , the one with the real balls is Canelo Dude hasn't duct anyone ,fact pssy boy.Now go get your shine box.
                Again, wtf is a shine box?

And why all the talk of **** love? Is that what you're into?

Now on topic: Brook didn't really come up two weight classes you dumb b@tch. He could barely make 147 again and walks around about 170-175. That's one of the reasons he looked shot against Spence Jr. Hearn offered him the fight when Eubank Jr. turned it down. The other middleweights didn't want any so that's what GGG settled for. Now that he looked a little vulnerable against Jacobs, Canelo comes out and wants to face him. Surprise, surprise.

And while we're talking about it, why would Golovkin move from the MW division when he hasn't even unified or taken the lineal title yet? He's on a historical run. It's not like Brook had any real reason other than an alphabet soup title at 147 keeping him there.

It's this simple. You do not have the brain power to carry a conversation with me so I'm done wasting my time debating with a child who cant articulate what I'm saying and by the looks of it can't even really read or write.

Dumb a55es get Blocked.

Comment

Again, wtf is a shine box?

And why all the talk of **** love? Is that what you're into?

Now on topic: Brook didn't really come up two weight classes you dumb b@tch. He could barely make 147 again and walks around about 170-175. That's one of the reasons he looked shot against Spence Jr. Hearn offered him the fight when Eubank Jr. turned it down. The other middleweights didn't want any so that's what GGG settled for. Now that he looked a little vulnerable against Jacobs, Canelo comes out and wants to face him. Surprise, surprise.

And while we're talking about it, why would Golovkin move from the MW division when he hasn't even unified or taken the lineal title yet? He's on a historical run. It's not like Brook had any real reason other than an alphabet soup title at 147 keeping him there.

It's this simple. You do not have the brain power to carry a conversation with me so I'm done wasting my time debating with a child who cant articulate what I'm saying and by the looks of it can't even really read or write.

Dumb a55es get Blocked.
                  The funny thing is that you believe all that. Naive fans. That's like Drake fans not believing he's a marketed and scripted hype machine, just like pop stars originally coming from Disney..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    The funny thing is that you believe all that. Naive fans. That's like Drake fans not believing he's a marketed and scripted hype machine, just like pop stars originally coming from Disney..
                    I don't believe it, I know it.

And this is boxingscene.com not rapscene.com. I don't have the slightest clue to anything about Drake. I don't even really know who he is. I do know boxing and if you think GGG is just hype, you're very naïve. His title fight record (19-0 18ko's) and P4P rankings support what I'm saying and not your opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      if you knew anything you would know not to listen to sparring stories

it was just sparring, and LITERALLY meant nothing

I don't believe any of those "GGG is knocking out heavyweight" stories, nor do I believe that he could beat a fully-focused, fully-motivated, Kovalev in a 12 round boxing match

Jacobs is exactly what he was before the Golovkin fight

a very good, world-class fighter

that is not the point I was making

Andre Ward is better than Danny Jacobs at EVERYTHING, and MUCH better at some things..... he is also much bigger and much stronger

you guys are dreaming, give it up, Ward would murk Golovkin
                      The story was confirmed by their mutual trainer and not denied by Sergey so that pretty much confirms it.

And while I don't think sparring means everything, it does mean something.

And no sh@t Ward is better than Jacobs lol

But guess what, I already said styles make fights and to think GGG with all he has done as a pro and amateur would get blown out by Ward is ignorant.

Remember this, GGG doesn't gas out in the 4th-6th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X