No announcement yet.

Tacos al Pastor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
    yeah I know, its just that the borikuas are acting like they dont eat that, I know there are many mexicans that dont eat sesos, menudo, lengua, tripas and so on

this looks good

how about el rey del cabrito, use to love this place when I lived in Monterrey

the caja china is the best for the chiccarones

Comment

Cuban and Ricans know how to cook pig really good, they just do it differently. Mexicans we do it more like the Polynesian people, we like to bury the fuker.

Comment

yeah I know, its just that the borikuas are acting like they dont eat that, I know there are many mexicans that dont eat sesos, menudo, lengua, tripas and so on
        I know of fellow Ricans that eat that stuff, I'm talking personally, I don't. I don't even eat Seafood.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
          I know of fellow Ricans that eat that stuff, I'm talking personally, I don't. I don't even eat Seafood.
          what? how can you not like it? Any of it? Shrimp, crab, squid, octopus, fish?

nada? no te gusta?

Comment

what? how can you not like it? Any of it? Shrimp, crab, squid, octopus, fish?
            I've never eaten seafood. When I was a kid my brother got a pretty bad allergic reaction to seafood, so I said **** it.

Comment

cuando yo era niño, I use to have an allergic reaction to shrimp, my lip would get fat, lol

it wasnt until I ate lobster, (i thought, damn if my lips get fat with shrimp, they are gonna explode with lobster) it went away, I have not had any more allergic reactions to anything else since then

Comment

Working...
              X