Collapse
No announcement yet.

They Said Terence Crawford Would Duck Felix Diazinon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is making a strong case for P4P no.1 At this point he has to be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Oh wait there's more!!! We calling names. You better not duck me thun!!!!!!

You better not duck me thun!!!!!
      Who am I blaming? Where did I say Crawford would duck? Post the title and the link to that thread I made. I was putting all the blame on Arum. And I was right, Arum tried to make the Iman fight and HBO said no.

Comment

Oh wait there's more!!! We calling names. You better not duck me thun!!!!!!

You better not duck me thun!!!!!
        I said in the comments that I had massive respect to Crawford for taking this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Who am I blaming? Where did I say Crawford would duck? Post the title and the link to that thread I made. I was putting all the blame on Arum. And I was right, Arum tried to make the Iman fight and HBO said no.
          You did tho. You talked about how Crawford's trainer said Diaz was a step back and bought no money to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I said in the comments that I had massive respect to Crawford for taking this fight
            Green K for mannin up.

For the rest of you....you better not duck me thun!!!

Comment

You did tho. You talked about how Crawford's trainer said Diaz was a step back and bought no money to the table.
              I said BoMac cherry picked Molina. Hell, BoMac said it himself.

"Molina was the easier fight and didn't want a lot of money."

Bo Mac basically admitted this is a cherry pick. He kept saying Molina is tailor made for Crawford. You can't fight Hank Lundy and then turn around and say Diaz brings nothing to the table in term of marketability.
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s
              howpost.php?p=17160018&postcount=4

Now where did I say Crawford ducked/was gonna duck Diaz?
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-22-2017, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I said BoMac cherry picked Molina. Hell, BoMac said it himself.

"Molina was the easier fight and didn't want a lot of money."

Now where did I say Crawford ducked/was gonna duck Diaz?
                We argued about this for like 5 pages bruh

You was sure that TC would not take this fight. It might if actually been in YOUR thread. You were the main instigator

Comment

We argued about this for like 5 pages bruh

You was sure that TC would not take this fight. It might if actually been in YOUR thread. You were the main instigator
                  Well find it. I don't recall that. I recall me saying Arum wouldn't make the fight and recall saying BoMac cherry picked Molina. You found my other quotes and if you said we argued for five pages you should remember where I said it. I don't remember it.

Here is that thread. It's only 2 pages
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=739254

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    I firmly believe arum wouldn't let it happen. HBO prob strong armed him
                    Yup, me too. Arum actually tried to get Iman and HBO said no.
                    Why? Its not as if they're putting Crawford in with Kovalev..

Crawford would be the heavy favourite. Diaz has very little chance of winning

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Why? Its not as if they're putting Crawford in with Kovalev..

Crawford would be the heavy favourite. Diaz has very little chance of winning
                      Because that's not how Arum operates. If it were up to him he would've put Crawford in with Iman, luckily HBO said no. Are people ignoring the part where Arum wanted Iman and HBO said no?

I wrote a thread saying that's what he would do a cpl weeks ago
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=739254

Comment

Working...
                      X