Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad's career is a farce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad like any robot couldn't improvise when his programming failed him. Wlad's been a one trick pony for a very long time, finally someone had the size and ability to take away his jab and he was lost.

Comment

You know, it's not so much the loss that's affecting my perception of him.

It's the fact he padded the ring with foam and wrapped his hands without anyone watching.

That's some seriously shady business, I'm convinced Klitschko's team tried to cheat, and have cheated in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeaux View Post
        You know, it's not so much the loss that's affecting my perception of him.

It's the fact he padded the ring with foam and wrapped his hands without anyone watching.

That's some seriously shady business, I'm convinced Klitschko's team tried to cheat, and have cheated in the past.
        I wouldn't like to think so, but I think you are correct. I am glad someone knocked him off his perch, he had too much influence over too many things in negotiations, things which could potentially effect the outcome of the fight.

Comment

Very long reign! Beat up lots of guys. Sure Cory Corned him, but who would you rather be???

Too old, too many fights! Enjoying too many hot women!

I am sure Fury became handsome to all the gold diggers!!!

Comment

Idk about all that. All a guy can be is the best of his time. And you can crap on this time @ HW for sure, but that doesn't change the fact Wladimir was the guy on top the whole way. There have been many crappy eras in the HW division & few were capable of what Wladimir did.

Comment

Working...
            X