Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Brushes Their Teeth At Work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anything wrong with it, I actually believe this type of behavior should be encouraged more in the workplace. I can't stand talking to co-workers who have nasty ass stank breath from coffee, cigarettes and/or all the fast food they eat.

Comment

lol

I just finished brushing them right now.

Comment

i dont brush at work, i usually buy a pack of gum and scope.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          I don't even brush them at home.

#limeylife
          That's just disgusting!

Comment

I do. It's better than having the taste of coffee in your mouth.

Comment

nope, but someone brushes my hair.

Comment

no but i have notoriously bad breath so i prob should start, of course i dont have a job either soooo......

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  I went to take a piss at an SM mall in the PI and when I got out of the stall some folks were brushing their teeth, shaving, and washing his face. I guess those guys are on their way to work

I was just at Glorietta yesterday and 2 people were brushing their teeth calmly as i excused myself past one of them to wash my hands. IDK it seems kinda normal here, seeing as how hygienic most of the folks are here. Then again, with such brutal heat and moisture you have to be.. and Sisig/Lechon w/ Mang Thomas, Adobo and an array of Pinoy foods can really do a number on your breath lol.

Comment

I do.

I mean if your gonna talk to people all day, wouldn't you want to have fresh breath?

Now if you worked by yourself etc....then I could see not doing it, but after consistently smelling peoples funky breath after lunch...I chose to carry a small tooth brush/tooth paste and scope with me to work.

Besides, it's just something about having a clean mouth that makes me feel a lot better about myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X