Tomasz Adamek vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomasz Adamek vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Who will win?

Adamek is age 34 and Vitali will be 40 by the time of the fight, so Adamek has the advantage of relative youth.

But Vitali is 6' 7" with an 80" reach while Adamek is 6' 1.5" with a reach of 75" , so obviously this will give Vitali an advantage.

How much of a chance do you think Adamek has?
    Adamek by KO/TKO/RTD
    5.84%
    Adamek by decision
    11.69%
    Klitschko by KO/TKO/RTD
    59.09%
    Klitschko by decision
    22.08%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    1.30%

The poll is expired.

My own prediction is Vitali by decision.

But I think there's a 30-35% chance that Vitali stops Adamek and a 10-15% chance of Adamek pulling off a close decision win.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Who will win?

Adamek is age 34 and Vitali will be 40 by the time of the fight, so Adamek has the advantage of relative youth.

But Vitali is 6' 7" with an 80" reach while Adamek is 6' 1.5" with a reach of 75" , so obviously this will give Vitali an advantage.

How much of a chance do you think Adamek has?
      I think Vitali will get tired, and Adamek will get to him in the later rounds and KO him.

Adamek's corner has to make sure they tell the ref not to let Vitali do that stiff arm technique stuff he's use to doing.

I believe this is it for Vitali, can't wait for this fight.

Comment

I give Adamek a 10% chance of winning and hes one of the very few fighters at hw I really like.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
          I think Vitali will get tired, and Adamek will get to him in the later rounds and KO him.

Adamek's corner has to make sure they tell the ref not to let Vitali do that stiff arm technique stuff he's use to doing.

I believe this is it for Vitali, can't wait for this fight.
          Yyyyyyeahhhhh.

Probably not.

Comment

I enjoyed Adamek fight for years and have seen him many times live, actually 3.

But I just don't see how this ends well for him.

A decision win for Klitschko could be a moral victory for Adamek.

I just don't see a real victory in the cards.

Vitali is just too much, even older, for anyone.

Comment

vitali is gonna chop his face up, and adamek is my favorite hw by far.

they should have had adamek fight haye first, now we might never see it.

Comment

Both Adamek and Vitali are in my top 5 favorite fighters.

I like these two boxers equally, so it will be kind of sad to see one of them lose.

Comment

I don't see Adamek being able to hurt Vitali, even more so because his power isn't really impressive at HW coupled with the fact Vitali has an almost indestructible chin. I envisage Vitali controlling the fight with his jab, from the outside and just picking Adamek off with combinations. Adamek's face is going to look more mashed up than it did against Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                    Both Adamek and Vitali are in my top 5 favorite fighters.

I like these two boxers equally, so it will be kind of sad to see one of them lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X