• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lewis was the only guy that had any chance against vitali

he passed the baton over to vitali in their fight

like rocky and apollo

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      most important number s ZERO ppl n America knows who he s.
      As long as you know who he is I think Vitali is one step ahead of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickTurtle View Post
        I agree he can compete with former greats..

but, he doesn't have **** on his resume

His greatest accomplishment is losing to Lennox Lewis
        I like you turtle... you got spunk.

Comment

Who are the top 5?

Ali

Louis

Frazier

Holmes

Marciano?

Okay, Vitali would hammerfist Marciano into the ground in rd 1.

At 6'1, 205 lbs soaking wet. Frazier gets pounded in rd 2.

Foreman is basically a smaller version of Vitali. Vitali is bigger, has better stamina, defense and a better chin. This is a guy that got dropped by Ron Lyle and 1 punched by feather fisted Ali in his prime. Vitali by KO in a savage beating.

Joe Louis gets hammered. Too chinny for Vitali.

Ali is the only one that stands a chance because he runs. Vitali by UD.

Comment

ali is the only guy that could beat vitALI

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post
              float like a butterfly sting like a bee
              who's the greatest

VI - T - ALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if wlad loses to haye, vitali has a chance to become undisputed
              You know you just made me realize VitALI has the Greatest in the last letters of his first name & KO in the last letters of his last name. Translation>>> Greatest chance to Knock you out.. It's meant to be guys... we're watching the most dominant fighter in boxing history right before our eyes & another couple of fights & he'll be gone. Man i WOULD give anything for an invincible bobbing & weaving Mike Tyson when he was the baddest man on the planet & unbeatable going up against ANY version of Vitali KLitschko. I guarantee you Mike WOULD put up a front like he;s thugging for the crowd but after the first press conference & staredown would be ****ting bricks. I'm talking the absolute baddest Mike right asfter Spinks & be4 Buster.... believe that!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post
                lewis was the only guy that had any chance against vitali

he passed the baton over to vitali in their fight

like rocky and apollo
                I can agree with this.. although Sanders had him in more danger in terms of almost going down. Lewis was the ONLY one that actually went toe to toe with him for an extended period as basically he had nothing to lose. He went at Vitali early in the fight because he thought he was soft... that strategy nearly got him knockedout. He came back in between the second & third rd & knew he'd get KO'ED & had to just go for broke> It was an alltime great decision as he lucked out by causing the cut partly due to his aggression.

He developed a KO oR BE KO'ed mentality & once he saw the cut he knew he had a chance to win the fight. Trust me... no way did he ever think Vitali would b e as harda$$ED as he was. He thought he would go right through him..heard the hype about the Byrd fight & thought that's what he'd get.. boy was he inshock.. No one ever took it to him like that. Klitschko landed 60.5% of the punches that landed. Lennox 39.5%... This discrepancy is why everyone still discusses the outcome.

Comment

@jimmy - hey you're right ! - ha ha - klitschko

even mike tysons a fan

Comment

Vitali's a great, but haters gonna h8

Comment

@ jimmey - and VitALI had only a week to train for it too right ?

Comment

Working...
                      X