No announcement yet.

I bought Kinect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought Kinect

It's pretty good, quite responsive. So far I just have the game that came with it but I will be getting Kinect sports soon enough.

Is it better than the Wii?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's pretty good, quite responsive. So far I just have the game that came with it but I will be getting Kinect sports soon enough.
      may god have mercy on your soul

Comment

yeah i played a while with it

its decent, much more interactive than the wii

but its still wii like graphics and kidsy stuff so far, once it gets into serious HD detail you'll notice some lag.... im riding this one out

Comment

you got punk'd

Comment

**** that nman.. those games are crappy..,if its for exercise... why not just exercise properly.. you could have bought a good punch bag

Comment

I got one as well, think it's fun although some games are kind of a disappointment others are great, hope to see some decent games in the future.

Comment

I have a child who is turning three soon and a wife who is not all that interested in playing Cal of Duty or Gears of War. The Kinect simply increases my options with regards to what I can do with my console. I know of numerous people who have bought a wii for the family. Now I don't have to.

And the technology is impressive.

Comment

I have a child who is turning three soon and a wife who is not all that interested in playing Cal of Duty or Gears of War. The Kinect simply increases my options with regards to what I can do with my console. I know of numerous people who have bought a wii for the family. Now I don't have to.

I agree, it has some potential. Alot better then Wii in my opinion.

Of course the launch games are going to be weak and some will be lousy. Once they learn how to use the power etc it should have some cool games.

I'm not sure I would want to play a first person shooter or Madden with the Kinnect . But a slower paced horror/mystery game would be fun. Hell maybe even Fight night down the road. The options will be interesting.

I enjoy a few of the games from The Kinnect sports game. The bowling etc is fun to just pick up and play with wife or kids.

Comment

People in the thunderdome seem to think you are a thumbs up ****sexual that enjoys making romance with big black men

Comment

Working...
                    X