No announcement yet.

gyms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyms

what does every 1 think about getting trained by an ex world champion like chris pyatt would it be good to have the trainer tell you and let you learn from there experience he was a middleweight like me or do you think he would want me to fight his way no matter what or shall i go to a gym that has trained champions but have not got the ex champion status wich would you think was best ?

Originally posted by gilb View Post
    what does every 1 think about getting trained by an ex world champion like chris pyatt would it be good to have the trainer tell you and let you learn from there experience he was a middleweight like me or do you think he would want me to fight his way no matter what or shall i go to a gym that has trained champions but have not got the ex champion status wich would you think was best ?
    Personally i'd love to train at chris pyatt's gym, he was a great boxer. But i live too far away from it so its not possible.
    But if there is another gym that has trained champions near you, that might be the better option as they would be credited trainers who have something to show for it.

I dont think he would try and make you fight like him, i think he'd most likely tell you to find your own style.

Why dont you try both out ?
    Like go to one say on tuesday then the other on thursday, do that for a few weeks and see which one you prefer.

Comment

yea sounds good but i think chriss pyatt charges by the month the other place dont but that means ill have 2 go to both 4 a month long enough to get used to it cheers m8

Comment

Working...
      X